Question for deep thinking Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is for fans like myself with way too much spare time

As someone who grew up in Sydney, ive learned to hate teams such as Souths, Dogs, Roosters and Eels and always had a little soft spot for non Sydney sides like Cowboys and Warriors. However, is it to our advantage to cheer fellow Sydney sides on against interstate sides during the regular season to decrease our chances of travellin during the finals????- Or am i over analyising this??

You do have way too much time.

My thoughts are it's traveling if it's an away game, I would prefer we play the team we are most likely to win against in the finals.

I would rather watch us on tv thrash an out of Sydney team than go to game like the one against St G. last year in the finals. But either way you support the team wherever they are playing the best you can.

But if you have so much spare time, why only 2 posts so far ??

Sydney teams directly compete against us for a finite Sydney marketing and sponsorship dollar.  They also compete with us for column space in two papers and airtime on commercial TV and radio.  All you hear about in SEQ, with a similar population, is Broncos and Titans. 

How often do you see an out of town club struggling for a sponsor? The Knights may be the exception, but their population is 350,000 so given that they probably punch above their weight with what they've got. 

It would be in Manly's interests for 2-3 Sydney clubs to fall over.  Sadly, at the moment I can only think of one more likely to fall over than us, so we need to be careful what we wish for.

Rex link said:
Damn it.  I only had 24.  Knew I should have turned left at Albuquerque.

You sound like you forgot to bring a towel too

I hate every other team. I look at how other teams results will affect our place on the ladder and go for the result that will be best for us.

Do deep thinking Manly fans really believe that other teams results will be affected by whether or not we are cheering for them? lol
Just go for it and cheer for them all to flounder wilt and perish.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2