Question regarding an upgraded Brooky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

simon_eagle

Reserve Grader
After reading the article on Penn in the Financial Review, I have a question about something he said regarding a future upgrade to Brookvale Oval. Apologies in advance if I've missed something.

“That will allow us to build a grandstand on the eastern side in front of the hill, which will double the seating capacity and bring in more corporate hospitality facilities but not diminish the standing room.”

Where can a grandstand possibly fit between the hill and the pitch?

Cheers :)

simon_eagle said:
After reading the article on Penn in the Financial Review, I have a question about something he said regarding a future upgrade to Brookvale Oval. Apologies in advance if I've missed something.

“That will allow us to build a grandstand on the eastern side in front of the hill, which will double the seating capacity and bring in more corporate hospitality facilities but not diminish the standing room.”

Behind the hill,where the kids play

Pay top dollar for seats and have the sun permanently in your eyes. I guess you hill dwellers have been used to that for many years on a Sunday afternoon.

captainskin said:
Pay top dollar for seats and have the sun permanently in your eyes. I guess you hill dwellers have been used to that for many years on a Sunday afternoon.

Sunglasses to go with the champagne glasses I presume?

The Eagle said:
simon_eagle said:

Behind the hill,where the kids play

Oh I see. That makes sense.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4