Questions for the CEO and coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In case the mooted Q/A session eventuates, let's compile a list of questions.
I would like to know what role (if any) the CEO sees for members apart from buying tickets and merchandise?
I would like to ask Des why it is important to keep everything about the team as secret as possible. Or is that just an accident?

I'd like to know why out of form players are consistently rewarded with selection.  Where is the accountability for poor performances?

I'd like to know what Lowe's KPIs are.

I'd like to know if Lowe has had to produce a 5 year strategic plan like Mayer was expected.  Or is he just plagiarizing Mayer's?

Matabele link said:
I'd like to know if Lowe has had to produce a 5 year strategic plan like Mayer was expected.  Or is he just plagiarizing Mayer's?

Mayer never presented a plan, so it is hard to plagiarise it - no (or should that be yes? - darn)?

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184048.msg274792#msg274792 date=1279102660]

I'd like to know if Lowe has had to produce a 5 year strategic plan like Mayer was expected.  Or is he just plagiarizing Mayer's?

Mayer never presented a plan, so it is hard to plagiarise it - no (or should that be yes? - darn)?
[/quote]

LOL

Let's make these real questions such as SER and Mata. I have yet to hear back from the club, but that doesn't surprise me as my understanding it was to go to a board meeting (which I think is Monday next week)...so let's be progressive and ask some real questions.

I have one

Of the current 25 players in the top grade, who are signed beyond 2010, who remain unsigned, who are leaving and are there any announcements on players coming.

How can Silvertails get a bigger slice of the pie?

ManlyBacker link said:

Mayer never presented a  plan
[/quote]  Yes he did.  He did it in the twilight period between the first night of long knives and the 2nd time the heroes came to deal with him.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=184048.msg274828#msg274828 date=1279104732]

Mayer never presented a  plan
[/quote]  Yes he did.  He did it in the twilight period between the first night of long knives and the 2nd time the heroes came to deal with him.
[/quote]

I heard he got a phone call from a man on a white hortse who advised him not to bother and it wasn't presented. But I could be wrong.

Who killed JFK?What is the great secret passed down from Pope to Pope?Really,do we think they're going to tell us anything!

Such a good thread this:

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/andrewwebster/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/max_delmege_must_go/

Matabele link said:
Such a good thread this:

http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/andrewwebster/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/max_delmege_must_go/

How much did you get paid for that one? Sheeesh!

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=184048.msg274906#msg274906 date=1279110101]
Such a good thread this:

How much did you get paid for that one? Sheeesh!
[/quote]How much was Webster paid you might ask.

No wonder posters have been up in arms about the information blackout. So far it appears there are about 3 questions we require answered. The Q & A will take approximately 45 seconds.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2