Questions to Souths and Dogs Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Questions To Souths Fans:

1. Now that Rusty and his Roadkill Coach has brought a premiership to Souths, will George Piggins finally kiss the butt of Rusty? or lick? or both? Just a simple answer, no pictures necessary.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/south-sydney-rabbitohs/how-south-sydney-rabbitohs-former-leader-george-piggins-did-his-deal-with-news-corporation-20141001-10orfk.html

2. I can understand when a fan cannot live in the area of his Footy Club because of property value, but South Sydney property prices are lower than Northern Beaches.
So the question is, why do Souths fans prefer to live on the North side? Do you hate South Sydney as much as we do?

-

Question To Bulldogs Fans:

1. Have you finally figured it out?
I'm going to do you a favour and give it to you straight.
De$ went to your club to take your money and to deliver heartache as a bonus.
That's 2 heartaches already. You've got your monies worth.
The greatest pain for a footy club is to lose a Grand Final.
With so many injured first graders at Manly, Tooves knew Manly won't win the Grand Final this year, so we rolled over for De$ to lose it. Hope you have thoroughly enjoyed the heartaches and watch plenty of those replays on TV for a whole year. Don't say we never do anything for you dogs.

Totally unfair Ramrod. Neither South's fans nor Dogs fans could possibly read those questions, let alone comprehend them.

Please resubmit your questions in the form of stick figure drawings, with a simple, yeah or nah section to circle beside each question.

lol

mozgrame said:
Totally unfair Ramrod. Neither South's fans nor Dogs fans could possibly read those questions, let alone comprehend them.

Please resubmit your questions in the form of stick figure drawings, with a simple, yeah or nah section to circle beside each question.

lol

Good point, Mozzy. LOL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4