Quote of the year !!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I doubt there is a single commentator in the game who believes Bellamy was unaware of this. The only way he could have been ignorant was if he specifically said to Waldron, 'we need this bloke, but I don't want to know what you have to do to get him'.  Which in my view makes him just as complicit, and makes his denials a bare lie. His credibility is zero at the moment. I hope the Warriors hammer them tomorrow!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Watching Bellamy press conference

\"They can't take away our dignity or integrity\"

Yeah Kiwi Eagle because they never had any to begin with  ;D

That was part of the deal with News Ltd......

Just heard snippets of the press conference on ABC radio - don't know why Bellyache even bothered to turn up because it was word for word same as he wrote in the Telegraph this morning. A muppet would have been better...

Just because we don't like him, doesn't mean he is a crook. Sure I wouldn't be surprised if he knew but let's give some people the benefit of the doubt until there is some evidence.

Imagine if they don't know - all your achievements just gone like that!

\"This is a great club, a strong club, a very proud club. It has also been a successful club\"

"This is......a strong club" "It has also been a successful club"

Gee, I wonder why 
::)
smemotions24.gif
::)

I almost crashed the car when I heard him say that

ads link said:
Just because we don't like him, doesn't mean he is a crook. Sure I wouldn't be surprised if he knew but let's give some people the benefit of the doubt until there is some evidence.

Imagine if they don't know - all your achievements just gone like that!
OK I'll wait for the evidence.

You'll recall though . . . he also repeatedly denied teaching his players to wrestle. He didn't lie about that. Well at least, not technically!!

This from The Australian, 26 July 2008:
"MELBOURNE coach Craig Bellamy has again found himself at the centre of damning claims about his role in the growing use of grappling techniques in rugby league, allegedly removing himself from the team's training sessions with wrestling coach John Donehue to escape blame.
For more than thee years, the coach of the defending premier has strenuously denied he oversees the training of the potentially devastating jiu-jitsu techniques that his side is accused of introducing under Donehue's direction.

However, The Weekend Australian has learned Bellamy often excuses himself from most of the team's wrestling sessions, giving him complete deniability over what Donehue is teaching."

Also the guy who with waldron implied the judiciary were putting the fix in on a betting scam when they suspended cam smith in the 08 finals....

Ian Martin tragic link said:
Also the guy who with waldron implied the judiciary were putting the fix in on a betting scam when they suspended cam smith in the 08 finals....
Funny you should mention that.  With the benefit of hindsight we can now see the decision to suspend Smith did nothing but bring the side within the salary cap.  And they were flogged.  Which gives credence to the suspicion they would have been nowhere near as successful without their cheating (including in 2007).

Craig Bellamy talks of the Storm's "dignity and integrity". I'm sorry, I must have missed that when the salary cap cheats were blowing up deluxe like Kindergarten kids in the week leading up to their 40-0 Grand Final flogging in 2008.

Does anyone else think that Bellyaches speech yesterday reeked of the speech given by Mel Gibson as William Wallace in the movie Braveheart? His speech reminded me of the following from the movie:

William Wallace: I *am* William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?
Veteran: Fight? Against that? No! We will run. And we will live.
William Wallace: Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

Jethro link said:
Does anyone else think that Bellyaches speech yesterday reeked of the speech given by Mel Gibson as William Wallace in the movie Braveheart? His speech reminded me of the following from the movie:
  No.  It just sounded like trite **** written for him by the club's media person. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4