Quote of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
“Children need heroes and North Sydney have none."

On this occasion well saind Mr CEO :)

i just loved it how norths tried to compete with manly by sending ''their own players out to schools  with manly players'' sorry who are they..... Jake Shearer is a central coast lad that plays for the bunnies ? the others that were mentioned ? no idea.

At least Krudd meant it when he said it.

I dont agree with him saying it, no politician has the right to speak for me in that instance, but at least he was genuine, unlike this puppet who will be nothing more than a historic footnote soon.

Hijacked by a sorry letter to norths.

Dear North Sydney Bears,

Sorry about that.

Cheers,

Seaweed.

No I am only here for a massage - I don't want sex - Cambo to 18 year old Thai bar girl on recent holiday

kingyfan link said:
No I am only here for a massage - I don't want sex - Cambo to 18 year old Thai bar girl on recent holiday

"Happy ending with special surprise Mr Cambo sir....."

"whats the surprise ling wa"

"well stick your hand up my skirt and get a handful.......surprise"

You guys have got to stop honeymooning and generally hooning in the same places. All your stories seem to be the same. ;)

Cambo link said:
“Children need heroes and North Sydney have none.\"

Once again our CEO is wrong.

Ken Irvine is a true Norths legend and always will be.  He would have made any Australia team of his era. 

And better still he never went to thailand like a lot of these blokes.    

I wonder when Lowey will be setting up the Graham Lowe new zealand rugby league academy that was talked about a couple of years ago?

tookey link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=186377.msg314391#msg314391 date=1297031668]
“Children need heroes and North Sydney have none.\"

Once again our CEO is wrong.

Ken Irvine is a true Norths legend and always will be.  He would have made any Australia team of his era. 

And better still he never went to thailand like a lot of these blokes.   

I wonder when Lowey will be setting up the Graham Lowe new zealand rugby league academy that was talked about a couple of years ago?
[/quote]

Where did Cliff Lyons begin his career in 1985 guys?
Just asking...

These guys might have run around with the Bears at one time in their careers, but they both reached the heights of greatness with Manly.

Gary Larson was ordinary.  Always good for a penalty or two, and all he ever did was tackle, and get sent off in about the only semi that Norths made in the last thirty years.  Without that sendoff, they might, just might have won through.  Doubtful though.

Mark Graham was a hero.  Donny McKinnon was the best.  George Ambrum.  Billy Hamilton.  Freddy Teasdell.

The list of north sydney heros goes on and on and on. 

All contributed to the mediocrity that was the Bears.  Some of them saw the light and came and played for us and will be remembered, most didn't, and have drifted into obscurity.   

tookey link said:
Mark Graham was a hero.  Donny McKinnon was the best.  George Ambrum.  Billy Hamilton.  Freddy Teasdell.

The list of north sydney heros goes on and on and on. 

Wasnt McKinnon the bloke who was famously televised taking a leak in the defensive line ?

Pretty sure Lowe was talking about right now...rather than the past

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7