quotes from FB and Storm jokes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
So Manly are now the last team to have won the premiership. That means Manly are the reigning Premiers once again!

Wat are the chances Carl Williams tipped off the NRL and ended up dead? Mayb the guards in the prison hav surnames of inglis, smith, and slater???

Dear Melbourne Storm- f**************k you! We all knew, Now give parra and the mighty eagles our damn premierships back! Arseholes......

How good are Manly to be able to beat the Melbourne Storm 40 NIL when they were cheating. How good are we!!!!

Re: quotes from FB

there is a group created that tops the lot.

"on a scale of 1 to Melbourne Storm, how f*cked are you"

from bones on MWSE

Hey diddle diddle, the Storms books were fiddled,
They celebrated way too soon,
The Sea Eagle laughed to see such a rort,
And the scum ran away with the spoon

hears there's a New show coming out of Bleak City..... UnderBellamy ... also heard Wally Waldron is on MasterChef ...... Cooking the books

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
So Manly are now the last team to have won the premiership. That means Manly are the reigning Premiers once again!

Wat are the chances Carl Williams tipped off the NRL and ended up dead? Mayb the guards in the prison hav surnames of inglis, smith, and slater???

Dear Melbourne Storm- f**************k you! We all knew, Now give parra and the mighty eagles our damn premierships back! Arseholes......

How good are Manly to be able to beat the Melbourne Storm 40 NIL when they were cheating. How good are we!!!!
Never thought of it like that BE,considering we won 2008 and the cheats won unfairly in 2009 and that has been revoked,i guess we are still the reigning premiers  :eek: ;D :D

Hey, does this mean that we are the world club champions again or do they still get to keep that title?

Here are a couple of oldies we used a few years ago when Newcastle was stuck on the bottom of the ladder (rejigged and now modernised):

What is the difference between a triangle and the Storm?  At least a triangle has three points.

What is the difference between a square and the Storm?  At least a square has four points.

Heres another one:

There will be a 4th season of the Underbelly franchise, set in Melbourne about fraud and corruption.

It will be called UnderBellamy – The Tale of Two Books!!

It has come to light that Craig Bellamy has had a meeting with the Melbourne players today, and Cameron Smith asked the question –

“Craig, how are we supposed to go out there every week and no matter how hard we try, we won’t have any points at the end of the year?”

Bellamy answered – “I don’t know. I’ll ring Ricky Stuart and ask him”.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

LOl yea, cheers for that. Just updated my twitter & fb to: "Manly are reigning premiers once again – the last team to have won the NRL premiership."

We have a lot of Newcastle Knights supporters at my work - I called into one of thier areas today and said:

"Hey did you hear the latest breaking news!
Auditors have gone through the Newcastle Knights offices and found a hidden filing cabinet there as well.
They found duplicated drug test results files, and have stripped them of the 1997 premiership!"

Bwahahaha.

CliffyIsGod link said:
I have a Melbourne supporter wear kit for sale.

It has socks, shorts, a jersey, but no cap.

I'll give you $2.00 for it but you'll give me a receipt for 20c - is that how it works?

The Telegraph is reading the site and claiming you guys are its readers it seems:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/the-joke-is-on-the-storm-after-being-caught-for-cheating-the-cap/story-e6frexni-1225857589239
[Posted today at 5:59pm]

The joke is on the Storm after being caught for cheating the cap
THE Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal is no laughing matter but already the club, players, coach and administrators have become the butt of several jokes.

Here's a selection of some of the tongue-in-cheek suggestions being bantered about by our readers.

Script writers have already started work on Underbelly 4. The title: UnderBellamy - A tale of two sets of books.

Or what about what the Storm salary cap architect Brian Waldron making a celebrity appearance on MasterChef ... cooking the books.

Another reader has suggested the Storm embark on a name change. The Melbourne Cheetahs is the popular pick, due to the cat-like agility of the club accountants.

Send us your Storm salary cap banter and we will publish it online.

--------------------

There's also a similar thread posted after this on MSE

[img=349x400]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs402.snc3/24415_435799819250_735649250_5614583_482994_n.jpg[/img]

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6