R U OK Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
According to the Herald the game's fearless leader and fighter of the terrorist hordes spent RUOKDay catching up with the games poster boy, Todd Carney for a cuppa and a chat. Yes the same defender of the free world who could not pick up the phone in two years and ask Brett Stewart how he was faring with the false allegations of a deranged girl and a criminal father.

What is it about Carney that makes him Teflon coated? Is it is close relationship to Politis?

* Terrorists take extreme action.
* Terrorists don't admit error.
* Terrorists have media arms rewriting history.

What were you saying about Gallop?

Yes he is a prize prick - I really hope we raise the trophy on GF that will wipe his **** eater grin of his face

It will be his nightmare. Manly v Melbourne.
Everyone in the stadium will be giving it to him.

I might have missed RUOk day..
to everyone out there - are you OK?
Hope so!
If not, speak up. No point suffering in silence I say. Mental health as a community issue has achieved a slightly higher profile in the last few years, but is still drastically underfunded and unfairly stigmatised.

Im not sure if bazeagle is OK.

Could publicly professing your support for Gallop be construed as a pitiful cry for help ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8