R9 MANLY NSW CUP V NORTH SYDNEY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fairy Bower

Reserve Grader
http://www.nswrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=73960&title=vb-nsw-cup-team-lists---round-nine

North Sydney Bears Vs Manly Sea Eagles
North Sydney Oval, Sunday, May 12

Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Lawrence McDonell
Broadcast: Radio Coverage courtesy of Triple H 100.1FM (Link available via the www.nswrl.com.au Broadcast page)

1. Peta Hiku
2. Michael Chapman
3. Jacob Gagan
4. Dylan Strickland
5. Jackson Williams
6. Dane Chisholm
7. Jason Seage
8. Ligi Sao
9. Liam Higgins
10. Steve Tavita
11. Nathan Cooper
12. Kasey Greer
13. Jesse Sene-Lefao

15. Joe Napolitano
16. James Cunningham
17. Justin Lemalu
18. Ben Musolino

COACH: Luke Williamson

They are playing a washed-out game tomorrow at 5.30 pm Leichhardt Oval against competition leaders Cronulla. I understand Chisholm is out, Hiku to 5/8 and Gutherson to fullback.

Still a 5 day turn around for one of those guys to back up on Monday.

Tonga did nothing wrong but I was nervous every time the ball went near him.

Chisholm played fullback for France, maybe that's why he is out of the makeup game.

Here is the North Sydney Bears team to play us on Sunday;

1. Matt Evans
2. Mitchell Buckett
3. Shaune Corrigan
4. Dylan Walker
5. Chris Centrone
6. Dylan Farrell
7. Luke Keary
8. Tom Burgess
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Josh Starling
11. Kyle Turner
12. Jesse Roberts
13. Matt Hyland

14. Bennett Leslie
15. Brad Lupi
16. Joey Matapuku
17. Darren Nicholls
19. Jordan Tuiavii

COACH: Wayne Lambkin

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Hiku is playing tonight.. at 5/8
Gagan however has not been named. Gutherson in the #1
Tonga is playing tonight too
C'mon sherlocks, the clue is there regarding our Monday night fullback. Is somebody being rested? Hmmmm

Well that's all very strange.

I would've thought hiku would be pulled immediately.. Gagan is a centre/winger as far as I know, never heard any chat of him being a fullback.

Chisholm always looked likely.. Him or hiku to replace snake.. Don't think my heart could handle horhsy at the back.., plus he is a gun winger.

Anyone seen hiku at 5/8? How are his ball playing skills.

Sorry scrap that.. @manlyseaeagles retweeted a @NSWRL post from the Cronulla game for some reason around 15 minutes ago. i just re-read the team sheet they retweeted and it has April 20.
Guessing someone hit RT on the wrong post.

OR its the date on that because its a make up game? confusing much
here it is anyway

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJuW-5OCAAAU9wT.jpg

Gagan has experience at Fullback for the Parramatta 20's. That's the position he was playing when we signed him. I wouldn't have thought he would get the nod there over Hiku though, who has first grade experience now as well as being the reserve grade fullback.

We lost 32-4. More injuries; Seage and Tonga went off in the first half. We will have to start trawling the local A grade comp for players this week. Under the circumstances it was a great effort by the players tonight who competed well for the most part.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6