Rabbitohs//Nrl/Avau'a = disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Hmmm let me see. This clown reported the incident to Souths in January, pleaded guilty in May and in between that time all he got was a 2k fine ?

He was also allowed to play on and win a premiership.

PTOOOOOOO to Greenburg and Smith !!!!!!!!

Moondog said:
wedgetail eagle said:
During this w-ends game, Isaac Luke wanted to wear a "gesture of support" on his wrist for Auva'a.
Understandably, this was cut down by howls of protest. I don't know why Luke would even consider such a thing.
Because he's an idiot?

Because he doesn't value women ... ala Greenberg, Smith, Maguire, Crowe.

Sheikheagle said:
Wow I was going to say innocent until proven guilty however if he admitted guilt in May it's a disgrace and heads should roll.

The excuse for not acting is that the NRL Code of Conduct states they should wait until criminal 'investigations or proceedings' are finalised, although the CEO has an absolute discretion to decide otherwise.

The rationale for this is to avoid another debacle such as the Brett Stewart case, namely where there is a live dispute as to what has occurred. But there was no such dispute in this case. When a plea of guilty was entered the facts were publicly admitted, and in this case that happened on 28 May.

The matters a court has to take into account in weighing up sentencing options for a criminal offender are quite different from the matters an employer is entitled to take into account in dealing with a contractor who has breached his contract. In fact it is quite common that a sentencing court will take into account 'extra-curial' punishment already suffered, for example that a person has lost their job as a result of their offence.

The woman attacked by Auva'a suffered injuries, and the game of rugby league has itself copped another black eye thanks to the weakness of the NRL and its 'integrity unit'.

Just love the consistency in the NRL

This guy is done for hitting a woman by the law, yet the NRL allow him to play, what a joke!!

Smith and Greenberg are a law to themselves. This incident again proves how inept the NRL administration is.

Their integrity is shattered over our game being female friendly when they allow a guy to play on and win a grand final.

Note how this has been handled compared to how the NRL and its administration hung drew and quartered Brett before any facts emerged or trial was done.

Our game is in trouble with these clowns running it.

This is precisely why Wife/girlfriend beating should be kept in the home, and never carried out in public. It's nobody's business. It shouldn't be dragged all through the media, stirring up all the fans of rugby league that can and will do nothing about it anyway.

I bet those sorts of comments were all over Redfern throughout the year.

What a load of sh1t!! Anyone that beats a woman should be hog tied and raped with a rubber chicken! Navy style!

Lets not forget we have our own player going to court in a few weeks time. Don't know what ava done factually in his DV but if Zane is found guilty of kicking his then misses. I think he'LL cop more than 9 months suspension Ava has from the NRL.

So once again we could be looking for a replacement prop after all the better ones are goone.

Or we could just buy Frank Paul as a back up.

But wait I do suspect the roosters want to off load him for the same reason, they know he is going to be rubbed out of the game for a good part of the year over that assault.

Ahhh **** me, come on give the Elephant man a proper preseason and see how he goes.... Our depth in the forwards already seem to be fading away lol.

<http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2601462/assault-charges-cloud-tetevanos-manly-move/>

If accurate Ava was a bit of push and shove. Zane u better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one.

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227117561120>

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227118744166>

Cliffy said:
Lets not forget we have our own player going to court in a few weeks time. Don't know what ava done factually in his DV but if Zane is found guilty of kicking his then misses. I think he'LL cop more than 9 months suspension Ava has from the NRL.

So once again we could be looking for a replacement prop after all the better ones are goone.

Or we could just buy Frank Paul as a back up.

But wait I do suspect the roosters want to off load him for the same reason, they know he is going to be rubbed out of the game for a good part of the year over that assault.

Ahhh **** me, come on give the Elephant man a proper preseason and see how he goes.... Our depth in the forwards already seem to be fading away lol.

<http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2601462/assault-charges-cloud-tetevanos-manly-move/>

If accurate Ava was a bit of push and shove. Zane u better get a lawyer son, better get a real good one.

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227117561120>

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1227118744166>

In red above, yeah it was just a gentle push that resulted in damage to the garage door she hit, which is what caused her injuries.........just a bit of push & shove eh!

Interesting what happens here with Zane, has he 'served' his 9 month suspension already given knights sacked him early in 2014 season?

Utility Player said:
Nothing wrong with showing the missus who's boss

As I said to mine the other day, I run things around here and I will get out from under the bed when I am good and ready.
You've got to stand up for yourself. I'm sitting in the dogs chair right now....s**t, here he comes, back on the floor......

What about the reverse when women hit a man, what is a man meant to do just cop a tirade of fly swats?
Not saying any violence against women is right but I have met and seen more than a few occasions where women have gone all out psycho hitting kicking punching and scratching but all men can do is cop it. Hell I had a woman run at with a knife once, I was lucky I was able to disarm her and put her in a hold until she calmed down but I can see other guys clocking a woman in such an event and getting blamed for it.
Again not condoning violence but some wonen instigate violence then cry foul when a stronger man defends themselves

I believe the NRL allowed him to play this year on the strict condition that Greg Inglis chaperone him and teach him how to respect women.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6