Rabbitohs seek to up-end rough treatment of Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Are Souths serious? Are they saying, that, players are deliberately trying to hurt Inglis? If the game is to hard for him try soccer.

South Sydney players have called for more protection for fullback Greg Inglis after he was up-ended three times against Manly.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/rabbitohs-seek-to-upend-rough-treatment-of-inglis-20130430-2ir56.html#ixzz2RyaU1HX6

They should not let him play in the State of Origin as the game is too rough . These rabbits wont win the comp because they are too soft and fluffy lol

"South Sydney players have called for more protection for fullback Greg Inglis after he was up-ended three times against Manly."
More protection than any other player? Do they want him to get extra protection? Perhaps the NRL can bring in the Don't tackle Greg Inglis rule or have him declared a protected species.

They should ask for permission to play him in a sg ball where there is less chance of him colliding with full size football players.

What does Inglis himself say? I bet he just smirks shyly and has no comment.
Manly should seek the same protection for Matai from the NRL.

In breaking news, it has been decided that Greg Inglis will be allowed to wear Oz Tag shorts and be excused from contact during all future matches

Souths are all ego driven. Started at the top with Crowe. Shows how soft they are when the cry like babies for protection. They should realize this is a contact sport and get over themselves. 'Madge' makes me sick, whining and whinging.

Breaking news the wife of an un-named player has also asked for protection against rough treatment.

Hopefully someone will think of the children

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4