Raiders getting smashed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They've been woeful but the try that took the Tigers to 30 points was the most clear cut obstruction you'd ever see. Disgracefully awarded by the video referee.

Its a pathetic showing by them isn't it, making Beau Ryan look like a superstar lol.

manlyfan76 said:
Can anyone in Canberra tackle?

Yeah only when they play Manly. This ****s me no end to see these piss weak teams playing like this and then they come out like world beaters against us with perfect completion rates, immaculate kicking games, minimal error rates and minimal missed tackle counts. We should have put 50 on this mob and we strruggle to beat them by 2 points go figure.

I'm sure that there is an unwritten rule that there is no obstruction if more then 10 meters out.

mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

Yeah only when they play Manly. This ****s me no end to see these piss weak teams playing like this and then they come out like world beaters against us with perfect completion rates, immaculate kicking games, minimal error rates and minimal missed tackle counts. We should have put 50 on this mob and we strruggle to beat them by 2 points go figure.

THIS!!!! I get so pissed off when these teams play their best game of the season against us then go back to a complete rabble the next week.

torana355 said:
mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

THIS!!!! I get so pissed off when these teams play their best game of the season against us then go back to a complete rabble the next week.

Always happens against the Premiers.
Whoever that maybe in each given year. Teams always seem to go to another level against the defending premiers. As though they have something to prove.

mickqld said:
manlyfan76 said:

We had more than enough opportunities in the first half to have killed Canberra---it was our own fault that it became a grind no-one else to blame but ourselves.

It's our job as a team to induce errors,reduce the kicking time of the opposition slow the play the ball to reduce our missed tackle rates and playing in an overall disciplined composed manner.

We struggled as a result of our own flaws more so than the opposition playing at a higher level----yes in some instances this is the case but most times it's a poor excuse.

That'll do me if this is a try then Furner needs to be sacked as well as half the team. The Raiders are a friggin joke.

Blake Furgerson left the Sharks to play with Raiders, because they had a better chance of winning a premiership. Lol....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7