Raiders new jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Lol

1575563.jpg

And the article that goes with it

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/local/sport/rugby-league/raiders-jersey-reveals-struggle-in-sponsor-search/2376329.aspx

The Canberra Raiders are still searching for a major sponsor for the NRL season and until they find one the ACT Eden Monaro Cancer Support Group will be promoted on the front of their jerseys.
The Raiders unveiled their 2012 playing strip today with a traditional lime-green outfit as well as a white jumper for away matches.
The Green Machine has so far failed in its bid to find a corporate backer to be the club’s naming rights sponsor after The Tradies and CFMEU reduced their commitment.
It is unknown how long ACT Eden Monaro Cancer Support Group will be on the front of the team’s jerseys.
Should the Raiders find a sponsor before the season, the new corporate partner will get prime position on the jumper.
However, the Raiders admit they could begin the season without a major financial sponsor.

They look terrible. What is it with cutting off the 'V' just to accommodate a sponsor's name?
I think the era of sponsorship has killed off the classic jersey designs of yesteryear. Even the famous Red V looks crook in its truncated form.

We are heading towards Superleague style strips with every club having the same basic design just a different colour scheme.

The design looks very similar to our new one. Looks like ISC has a basic template and all they need to do is change the colours. I now hate our new jersey. Let's stick with the hoops.

I don't mind them too much, they are a modernized version of the old school ones

Firstly good Canberra for doing something positive for the community.

But it does seem like isc has one basic design and the change the colours for the specific club

That is the worse design I have seen in ages. Ours does not look that bad.

Why would someone want to be on that? I can't look at it for long.

Wow ISC,That's really crap! What are the clubs thinking to let theses half assed jerseys being signed off on!

Phoenix said:
Wow ISC,That's really crap! What are the clubs thinking to let theses half assed jerseys being signed off on!

Totally agree Phoenix. That design, and our design(although better than theirs) are terrible.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6