Raiders troubles come to a head.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Big changes coming, expect press conference tomorrow.

From moley via twitter

Please don't tell me they are sacking Edrick Lee. I only just traded him into my fantasy team!

Campo is gonna play on crutches if gallop will allow it.

The haven't won a game in the three seasons he hasn't played.

You reckon Furner might be given the flick? Hope not.
Hopefully it's not to announce Ballin !!

After that performance the other night I hope it's both Furner's ran out of Canberra.
Nothing more depressing then watching a team under perform due to ****house coaching.
The Raiders for me are great side to watch when they're on but ordinary when they're not. Kind of sums up the Warriors this year (willing to give bluey the bod here)

Chip and Chase said:
"Big changes" would hardly be the signing pf ballin.

He'd be the center-piece for what is on paper a pretty elite forward pack. I think a player like Ballin could turn that team around - completely.

People here don't give Ballin his due credit. He has the most tackles this year in the entire NRL. That's number one out of 352 odd players (if you take 22 players per team playing). He spots off side defenders well. He has a "decent" running game, but it's not his forte. His constitution allows us to figure our bench the way it is.

One of my faves, no doubt about that.

That, and Campese back. I really rate Mcrone as well. Reminds me of a very green (so to speak) Todd Carney, without the problems.

I'd bet Furner has coached his last game @ the Raiders. This morning on radio, it was revealed that he is meeting with the Canberra chairman John McIntyre tomorrow morning. Press conference will take place afterwards announcing Ricky Stuart as Canberra coach once SOO 2012 is completed.

The Mole is now tweeting that Furner will survive, but will be given the rev up.

Hilarious !!

The press conference was for Furner to say he doesn't understand where the rumours about his resignation are coming from, and that he is taking the team away into camp for a week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6