Raising Money for Roki

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
472981-95869878-c7a7-11e4-83ad-5c9f5de5e0bb.jpg

I saw this article in the DT today, and just had to post it. Guys you are legends, fantastic work!

SEA EAGLES WILL UNITE TO HELP OUT BRAVE LITTLE ROKI

THE walls might feel like they’re crumbling around Fortress Brookvale with star halves Kieran Foran and Daly Cherry-Evans departing at the end of the season, but it’s important to put things in perspective.

A host of Sea Eagles past and present will converge on The Collaroy Hotel next Monday, where Manly are hosting a fundraiser for 17-month-old Roki Mills. Roki suffered a severe lack of oxygen during birth, leading to brain damage and was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy aged five weeks.

Through a radical form of stem cell therapy available in India, Roki’s parents have been told he may one day be able to crawl and then, possibly, walk. It costs $40,000 per treatment.

Manly icons Steve “Beaver” Menzies, Matt Ballin, Cliff Lyons, Max Krilich, Johnny Gibbs and David Williams will all be on hand to help try to raise enough money to fund Roki’s next treatment.

The Collaroy’s general manager Paddy Flower told us: “One of the prizes includes watching the
2008 grand final with Beaver Menzies and half a dozen players from the
side who beat Melbourne 40-0, at The Collaroy.”

Well done guys,

I like what Boxhead is up to these days with teddy, seems he likes the club still

I love seeing stuff like this - great job guys. And why am i not surprised Matty Ballin is involved. Oh that's right - he is bloody legend!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Nice to see a positive story involving the guys. Awesome work for them to be involved in this.

Funny, they put Mark Bryant front and centre in the photo but not even a single mention of him in the article.

Guys, Roki and family are at Mona Vale Woollies today selling some Roki Road choccies - if you're in the area pop around and make a donation

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6