Random NRL thoughts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookvale2015

Reserve Grader
1. Is Barba back for real this time?

2.Why doesn't Laurie Daly pick the best team he can?

3.Tom Trbojevic is an absolute superstar!

4.Dogs set for a tough year with injuries?

5.How the hell does Greg Bird keep getting picked for rep teams?

6.Why do they call it the all stars game when fringe first graders are playing?

I'll have a go...

Well David Smith reckons good old Benji Barba made a full recovery after his intensive 30 minute rehab session in 2013, so I guess he's been back for a while, right? Or do you mean back on the gear?

Surely it's right under his NOSE?

They throw that term around too lightly these days. TT is a megastar.

Off field issues with fans more likely if their offseason (supporting the Wanderers) is anything to go by.

Goat photos

STARS stands for Second Tier And Rarely Seen.

Trent Merrin....how good is he going off the field. Freddy looked like a kid on Christmas morning sitting next to Sally.

#6. All Stars-
Something like the RU Invitational team, The Barbarians, is a cool name. All Stars gets used a lot,
US Basketball team, etc.

I have similar thoughts.

1. Barba best spot is fullback and i think thats where he is most dangerous. If i were sharks i would play him there with bird in centres and holmes on wing. When barba was at his best he was pretty dam good. Always was a headache for Manly.

2. Daley has to get real. Keeps picking players past their best. So many great players in the emerging blues. Would like to see a very different side this year.

3. Hard to say yet but think they will struggle in the halves and pace of the game. See them struggling to make 8.

4. Agree.

5. Beyond me. Offers nothing.

6. Teams dont want their star players playing in case of injury. So wrap them up in cotton wool before the start on the NRL season

Hmmm....Random Nrl thoughts. These ones randomly pop into my head.

1. Manly, Manly, MAAANLY!!!

2. Greenberg is a f*ckwit.

3. Will the Dalai always shout Foz and Choc's Parrachinos at their new local cafe?

4. I hope Snake doesn't grow another ridiculous moustache this year.

5. Greenberg is a f*ckwit.

Ok here is a few.

1. why hasn't the roosters announced pearce's sanctions. Why are the roosters able to hide him overseas.

2. Will the donkeys/souffs nrl lovefest ever end. (This one is wishful thinking). Only 10ish years ago we had kicked the wabbits out of the comp but now they are the "heart and soul" of rugby league. :swear:

3. Is the NRL ever going to adopt a proper digital strategy.

4. Expansion. Is it going to happen or not. Seems like its been on the agenda for ages. Wasnt the original plan to add a new team next year and a second by 2020. Well there won't be a new team next year.

My random thought from today. Proszenko in the sun herald said that Jamil Hoppa was released from long bay and is now looking to get registered for a grade so he can mount a comeback. I recall a story where Hoppa was visiting him regularly at Oberon. So "proshenks" has the wrong gaol.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6