• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Go NSW. You bloody beauty. Suck it QLD. Did Woodsy touch the ball. You betcha he did. Do I give a rats? Hell no. How does it feel Qld! How many times have NSW been bent over the last 8 years by dodgy decisions. Shame Hayne tried his hardest to get you over the line in game 1 & dont get me started on the bloody Hodges try from a couple of years back. Go the blues! It feels bloody good to be a winner.

You got that right Clint!! I loved how Hodkinson quickly kicked the ball from the penalty so the decision couldn't be reversed!

Don't forget the Inglis knock on from a year or two back.

Normally tonight we lose by plenty with the amount of ball we turned over. But the defence was solid, and Qld to be fair seemed off as well and couldn't put us away.

Well done to them all. I want to give a rap to Ryan Hoffman. He takes plenty of hard runs and he always runs straight. Making plenty of metres...and tough metres. I also thought Luke Lewis had an immediate impact as well and made 10metres every run.

Killer03 said:
Well done to them all. I want to give a rap to Ryan Hoffman. He takes plenty of hard runs and he always runs straight. Making plenty of metres...and tough metres. I also thought Luke Lewis had an immediate impact as well and made 10metres every run.

Same. It is not often (ever) that I've singled out Hoffman as the man of the match. But he was brilliant,,,then I saw him slugging on VB post match so he was ****e again.:shy:
How much of a grub must Reynolds be to get that reaction from JT with the series on the line @ 6-4....:huh:
But after 8 long years of the maroons suck fest I couldn't give a rats how they won it...Suck a fat one Mal!:)

After eight years of being second best, well done to the blues.

Beware of a wounded Qld. Don't get cocky or it will be fuel on the fire for us to win the next eight.

wombatgc said:
Killer03 said:

Same. It is not often (ever) that I've singled out Hoffman as the man of the match. But he was brilliant,,,then I saw him slugging on VB post match so he was ****e again.:shy:
How much of a grub must Reynolds be to get that reaction from JT with the series on the line @ 6-4....:huh:
But after 8 long years of the maroons suck fest I couldn't give a rats how they won it...Suck a fat one Mal!:)

wouldn't have taken too much, thurston has shown quite often that he is a bad loser.

We would not have won it if it had been Puss & Baloney, so a big wrap to the selectors for finally coming to their senses !!

Yeah, the first thing my die hard cooks best mate said was thank goodness Pearce and Maloney didn't play this year :)

Yeah good win for the blues. Yes I agree, woods touched that ball, but its about time a bad decision goes the way of the blues.

Hopefully they can stitch 9 in a row!

Who cares

It is even better that we won with some controversy. They have had the rub of the green for years...screw em

HappilyManly said:
Frank said:
No way Woods touched that ball.

Happened right in fron of where I was sitting - Woodsy didn't even want to touch it. Queue JT Conspiracy rant #4 :D

Lol...Exactly!

They were gracious thus far, but privately and in the days ahead I'll bet they cry foul.

It did hit his chest; whether it would've made any difference, no-one can say.

And it's history now!

The two shepherds that almost led to Thaiday's try are more of a controversy :mad:

The Echidna can not keep pace with GFs or SOO Games :cool:

NRL should blood a new Refereeing combo for Game 3, just as a contingency :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6