Ray Hadley’s Son

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Met Hadley a few times, his kids Inc Daniel used to come to the practice where my wife worked for treatment.
Kids were fine, he was just a horrible person. Everyone there was so glad when he separated from his wife so he didn't have to bring the kids in.

Totally agree, know his ex wife through tennis my ex wife played. The family experience left a lot to be desired. Ray actually a few years ago had to get an AVO out on his son because the son wanted a get even for what he did to the family. At end of day living in a ego maniacs world create issues, and also each of us have been in situations that we either handle well, or make poor options in difficult times. I just hope the son and his caring family bond together and find a solution that does not involve self harm.

I personally found Hadley to be adherent and once called him out. Next time one of you meet Johnny Gibbs ask him, he laughs and gives me high fives every time we talk.

Totally agree, know his ex wife through tennis my ex wife played. The family experience left a lot to be desired. Ray actually a few years ago had to get an AVO out on his son because the son wanted a get even for what he did to the family. At end of day living in a ego maniacs world create issues, and also each of us have been in situations that we either handle well, or make poor options in difficult times. I just hope the son and his caring family bond together and find a solution that does not involve self harm.

I personally found Hadley to be adherent and once called him out. Next time one of you meet Johnny Gibbs ask him, he laughs and gives me high fives every time we talk.
I heard avo's wernt un-common in that family.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8