Ray Moujalli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

G-land Express

Reserve Grader
Rabbitohs Sign Michael Greenfield and Ray Moujalli
By Jeremy Monahan 2004

The Allight Rabbitohs has announced the signing of talented young front-row forwards Michael Greenfield and Ray Moujalli to two year contracts today.

Both Greenfield and Moujalli are likely to line up on each other in this Sunday’s Jersey Flegg Grand Final with Greenfield a regular for the Sharks and Moujalli a feature of the undefeated Roosters side throughout 2004.

Greenfield is a hard-hitting 113kg prop forward that has also played Premier League and made his First Grade debut this year.

Greenfield was an Australian Schoolboys representative in 2003 from Westfield Sports High School, having taken up Rugby League only four years earlier.

“We believe Michael is an outstanding prospect,” CEO Shane Richardson said today.

“He has been a consistently strong performer at the Sharks and we are happy to have him at the Rabbitohs next season.”

Moujalli is also a rising young star in the NRL, joining his fellow Sydney Roosters Jersey Flegg player Peter Taylor at the Rabbitohs in 2005.

Moujalli, 19, is a Bulldogs junior who has developed as a player with the Roosters over the past two seasons. He stands 188cm tall and weighs 105kg.

“Ray has been impressive all season and his signing continues the build up of great young footballers at the Rabbitohs,” Richardson said.

“It will be fantastic to see these two front-rowers go head-to-head this Sunday in the Jersey Flegg Grand Final, knowing they will be wearing a Rabbitohs jersey next season.”

Mate I thought he went really well.  Was strong and looked super fit.  Tackled everything and ran the ball up with vigor.  The front row stakes look positive really. 

Ok, that's so out of date I assumed the 2004 meant something other than the year. So it's that Michael Greenfild then. What's Moujali been doing all this time? He went pretty well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6