Ray Price backs Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That sent shivers down my spine.

To have Price and Mortimer both backing Manly is huuuuuuuge and to hear Price say he no longer hates Manly is a testament to the players, coach and club we really are an entertaining side and it's hard to hate us, especially when the alternative is Melbourne

I've said it once already and I'll say it again: I don't like all this love for Manly. Firstly, it puts way too much pressure on the boys. Secondly, we are meant to be hated. No matter how well we perform, no matter how well behaved we are on and off the field. People are supposed to hate us. It is the litmus test. If we're hated, we're doing well....maybe we're not doing well :p

Just hearing Tommy R say he was supporting us sent chills down my spine. It also put the above thought into my head.

Agreed Jono.  Lots of folk hate me and I feel good and play harder.  Being loved makes me puke.  I've always hated Price and all other scumdogs whoever played against Manly, and that stupid drunken scum Tom R as well.  Stupid cattledogs, all of them. 

Jono link said:
I've said it once already and I'll say it again: I don't like all this love for Manly. Firstly, it puts way too much pressure on the boys. Secondly, we are meant to be hated. No matter how well we perform, no matter how well behaved we are on and off the field. People are supposed to hate us. It is the litmus test. If we're hated, we're doing well....maybe we're not doing well :p

Just hearing Tommy R say he was supporting us sent chills down my spine. It also put the above thought into my head.

Agree

Yeah the hated tag sits well with me also.  Get it you dumb ****s.... No one likes us we don't care.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2