Rd12 Double Header Tix?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
I see that the double header tickets go on sale to the general public on April 4th.. but a members sale should happen earlier, yes? Does anyone have any idea on a date?

I'm a first time member this year so I know nothing about presales and everything...

Not sure re member tickets but will look to find out and post on here?

For those that are planning on travelling to Bris with the MWTS group either for the full package or game day experience then tickets will be included in the price.

If you would like to be included in updates on the tours send your email address to [email protected] to receive all the info

Correct Vidmar we will have tickets (prime position) without the need to buy in advance, jump online etc etc....they will be packaged up with either accommodation and a pre game get together at the Caxton Hotel, or just the ticket and the Caxton function. You'll of course be free to just buy your tickets online BUT being with the MWTS group means you are right in the centre of the action, and it's easy to do.

Package details are there to download now www.ambassadorholidays.com.au

Look under Sports Tours, and then Manly.

I'm only not travelling with the MWTS because I'm now going with my family and we're meeting up with people for the games.

But if a date becomes available for when tickets are on sale that'd be great to know :)

There are options for people not wanting the full package...we have a fantastic pre game get together at the famous Caxton Hotel, and ticket package called our "Game Day Experience"...there will be heaps of food and maybe even a beverage or two thrown in and then you can be seated smak bang in the middle of the MWTS group and let me tell you at an away game there's NO BETTER PLACE!

PLUS

THose buy any of our package can also get first chop at or premium State of Origin seats for Wednesday night.

What more could you want

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4