Rd8 Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think we'll get them in the halves. Hardly surprising! Our forwards will step it up several gears above our last sluggish showing. It won't harm our chances if we have the Stewarts and Foran returning.

It should be a willing encounter and very entertaining to watch. I assume we are starting favourites?

RE: The game

SeaEagleRock8 said:
It should be a willing encounter and very entertaining to watch. I assume we are starting favourites?

Look to the right of this - the odds are above the jerseys of Next Game

Rd8 BullScum v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

Ok people keep it to game chat plz
Btw people that are going you can get GA tic for $10 thru the email that you should have received

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I think we'll get them in the halves. Hardly surprising! Our forwards will step it up several gears above our last sluggish showing. It won't harm our chances if we have the Stewarts and Foran returning.

We mustve thought about this at the same time I just created a game day thread too

RE: Rd8 BullScum v Manly Sea Eagles game day chat thread

Details also @ http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-MWTS-Round-8-Dogs-at-Homebush-Fri-27-4-12

Manly may be telling us news about Wolfy later on, hopefully it isn't serious

B Stewart
Tafua
Matai
Lyon
Williams
K Foran
DCE
Kite
Ballin
King
Watmough
Buhrer
G Stewart
Whare
Harrison
Gualvao
Rose
??
??

DCE to shine again and even better if Gift is outside him, Expect a big one from Lyon as he would be hating the loses so far. Bretts fitness is still a cloud and we won't know till Friday ( do we ever?) Matai should be back so it just leaves the forwards to rip and tear and fight for the upper hand in Defense and not just Attack. At the end of 80mins the boys will walk off with their heads held high, unlike some others that will be at the ground that day.

Bring on friday night!! can't bloody wait, I hope the boys are nice and fresh after the week off and come out breathing fire like they did in round against the Warriors.

BE in the title you might have a typo, you said Bull Scum instead of Bulldogs. Pretty sure Scum is the word we use for Melbourne Storm …

The odds must be based on Stewart/s and Foran returning(although Glenn will be well short of a run). If so we are a solid chance but no better than even money.

If they do not play the odds are a joke.Our price against the Dogs away from home with the side we fielded against Titans should be $2.60-$3.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
BE in the title you might have a typo, you said Bull Scum instead of Bulldogs. Pretty sure Scum is the word we use for Melbourne Storm …

Cant use the other 4 letter words I was thinking of

Friday is my birthday so I'm sure the boys will have that in the back of their mind.
They will want to win it for me.

Saturday's Manly Daily had George Rose replacing Lussick.
It was a piece on him and his reading programs at schools - so it may have just been a fluff piece.

I hope we give them a toweling.
Never wanted to win so badly.

simon64 said:
I hope we give them a toweling.
Never wanted to win so badly.

I generally want the team to win finals matches more than a round 8 game, tbh.

I know we are wearing the camo jersey for Anzac Day anyone know what the dogs are doing?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6