re:Lyon back to 5/8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
imo it sounds good in a way,but the thing that worries me is that i havent seen enough of farrar to see it justifiable to make the change,i mean Lyon is a centre and has a good knack of getting outside his man and is a very solid defending centre,so to tinker with this combo change could be pretty detrimental at this point in the season,if lyon does go to 5/8 and farrar to centre i hope im proven wrong but i just hope des can make the right decision,imo i think it would be better to play Foran at 5/8 tbh,anyway i hope i explained my thouhgts clearly enough,now-your thoughts?

Lyon stays were his is. Bailey is doing well now and Foran will be there next year, so no point moving Lyon

Decent centres are a dine a dozen. They help win games but you can throw just about anyone there to do the job. Good 5/8's are hard to come by. At the start of lady year I didn't think Lyon was good in 5/8 but by the end it was clear to all he is a top class 5/8. Better than bailey it's worth trying him there, though I would prefer Lyon defending against either of the Morris brothers

Dan link said:
Decent centres are a dine a dozen. They help win games but you can throw just about anyone there to do the job. Good 5/8's are hard to come by. At the start of lady year I didn't think Lyon was good in 5/8 but by the end it was clear to all he is a top class 5/8. Better than bailey it's worth trying him there, though I would prefer Lyon defending against either of the Morris brothers

Good to see your writing like a good old, unedumicated qld country geezer Dan.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180945.msg230704#msg230704 date=1246660182]

Good to see your writing like a good old, unedumicated qld country geezer Dan.
[/quote]

Once again the iphone takes its toll

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4