re tonights performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
hi there to everyone

This is the first time I (Mrs Bradza)have written something on the forum but I felt the need  to vent my frustration and disapointment in my sea eagles.
I cannot believe how poorly we have started this season even taking into account 52-6. the Warriors were woeful that night.
The form of Steven Bell is horrendous and he should be dropped,Matt Balin has been an extreme disapointment and No I have no regrets about letting Burns go.
What about giving Heath Lestrange a go at 5/8 but surely at least start  him at hooker.I know it is only a few games but we have Parramatta next week and
will not beat them playing like this.Can someone please tell me why in the 46th
minute after dropping the ball Balin did not fall on the ball and Melbourne scored
from that later in the tackle count which effectively ended game.ATTITUDE!!!
We will be lucky to make the 8 and that upsets me after last year improvement.

I think it is unanimous that Bell virtuall ost us the game by being so suspect in defence.  But he will not be dropped.

Ballin looks sharp still but needs to do more to take pressure off Orford.  Le Strange is a catch and pass player but may be worth a try at five eighth.  Injury may force things that way.

Injuries may force the inclusion of Wells.  I'll be watching with interest to see if he tries to make any play as a second rower.

We can all see that

5/8 = LeStrange

he is the only other ball player in the team

Let Willow and Ballin play with the hooker position.

That will work, but not in dumb ass Des' book

I cannot accept that you need to turn a hooker into a five-eighth. It is an issue but to put LEstrange there is ridiculous.

I don't think Bell cost us the game. That is a ridiculous notion. He made one bad error against the best player on the field and also failed to pass to Bani near the line.

I don't think the loss was as bad as some are saying.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6