Real reason for slump.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just rewatched the Canberra game and it's just dawned on me our real problem. And let me say it is a real problem....

Too many of our current side are SOCK DOWN players. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner...

We all know that other than a few freaks of the game players that go sock down put in far less effort and show less skill than the sock up guys.

At one point just before the end I counted 5 manly players in the one shot with the short sock syndrome.

Come on coaching team sort it out.

Just rewatched the Canberra game and it's just dawned on me our real problem. And let me say it is a real problem....

Too many of our current side are SOCK DOWN players. I can't believe I didn't see it sooner...

We all know that other than a few freaks of the game players that go sock down put in far less effort and show less skill than the sock up guys.

At one point just before the end I counted 5 manly players in the one shot with the short sock syndrome.

Finally a TC type analysis that I can believe in!!!

It's always been a pet hate of mine. Personally, I think it's an attitude thing. Just like in the juniors u are taught not to have ur hands on ur hips between play.

Matai falls onto the freak group. Turbo while will one day join that club must 'pull his socks up' to attain full potential. Remember beautiful Scott running him down! Wouldn't have happened i

Matai falls onto the freak club. Turbo will one day no doubt join that group but to attain greatness he should 'pull up his socks'.

Remember beau Scott running him down. Socks up he scores every time....

Nice puns by the way...

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8