Reality check right now before Fri night....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lillchip

Reserve Grader
4 wins on the trot has been fantastic and a massive boost, and nice to hear Gus saying "Manly are back" yesterday, but seriously let's make dead certain we give ourselves a stiff reality check that those 4 wins have come against easily the 3 worst (in fact right now utterly useless) teams in the comp with the other win being a golden point lottery in the wet.

Hopefully we'll crush the next useless team Parra too, but the real test is the last 4 games against 4 quality sides - Dogs (A), Melb (H), Canberra (H), Penrith (A).

If we can rack up 3/4 wins then we have something to really sing about.

Whilst we shouldn't go overboard in the praise we should also realise that we rebuilding momentum. Nothing breeds success like success.

Winning like anything is a habit, as long as we don't get complacent with the wins we should continue on an upward trend.

We need killer back before I get confident.
Despite all their self made set backs they are incredibly lucky S O Bs on the field.
Agenda set referees in their greenturd inspired settlement package included.

Checked reality and we are fighting for one of the last few spots in the 8 with 6 or 7 other teams.

The reality is that we had a terrible draw early in the year and then a good month just recently. Would we be in a different position had those wins been more spread out - unlikely.

The teams form is solid. Friday is a real test. Our recent record against them is dreadful. The games after this one well we are outsiders in all those games. I hope the team can build a platform for next year. It's a tall order indeed. We must crush the worms this week!!

The Eels are a hoodoo for Manly. This weekend is the real hurdle. They always lift for us.
Only in the last couple of years and intermittently prior to that.

The overall winning ratio against Faecalmatta suggests that they are anything but a 'hoodoo' team for Manly.

4 wins on the trot has been fantastic and a massive boost, and nice to hear Gus saying "Manly are back" yesterday, but seriously let's make dead certain we give ourselves a stiff reality check that those 4 wins have come against easily the 3 worst (in fact right now utterly useless) teams in the comp with the other win being a golden point lottery in the wet.

Hopefully we'll crush the next useless team Parra too, but the real test is the last 4 games against 4 quality sides - Dogs (A), Melb (H), Canberra (H), Penrith (A).

Three

I agree the Three teams were pathetic and the warriors are hot and cold, if parra beats us than we really have problems, they are missing so many players, they knock us out last year and this will define the season. Barett better have them ready or he will really get some flak. With so much at stake anything less than 20 points difference will be considered a failure if they are to make a stance and go further

To be fair it is not like we are not missing a few first graders
1. Steve M
2. Lawrence
3. Matt P
4. Brett S
5. Myles
6. Lyon

Which makes the past few weeks so impressive

1. Steve M
2. Lawrence
3. Matt P
4. Brett S
5. Myles
6. Lyon

That is nothing compare
1. Steve M
2. Lawrence
3. Matt P
4. Brett S
5. Myles
6. Lyon

Hardly comes close to Norman, watmough, peats and foran just to name a few

That is nothing compare

Hardly comes close to Norman, watmough, peats and foran just to name a few

Parra can really only claim Norman and maybe Foran as a loss out of those four. Peats and Watmough were both cut because of a breach in the cap. Foran was released by the club so they could pursue a different big name player. Not really the same as injuries.

And @Brocky 's true allegiance finally comes out. Its been one of those RLW "worst kept secret in rugby league" things lol

Oh, and BTW.....if you are trying to say that the likes of Lyon, Stewart, Matai and Myles don't compare to Foran, Peats, Watmough and Norman....who is your dealer and where can we score :p
You are living in the past all the players you named other than Lyons are over the hill.

Cliffy Lyons would be over the hill by now, but he would still run rings around that lot from your mob. But Lyon would also.

You do realise Watmough got chewed up and then was forced to retire right? And like Choc, Peats got shafted so that your scum sucking, cheating club could keep the high priced players that put them over this years cap in the first place. Foran is damaged goods and while still a talent, its only if he gets his mind straightened out and that is debatable right now. And Norman? The convicted druggie?

Run along dummy, there is nothing for you here.

Cliffy Lyons would be over the hill by now, but he would still run rings around that lot from your mob. But Lyon would also.

You do realise Watmough got chewed up and then was forced to retire right? And like Choc, Peats got shafted so that your scum sucking, cheating club could keep the high priced players that put them over this years cap in the first place. Foran is damaged goods and while still a talent, its only if he gets his mind straightened out and that is debatable right now. And Norman? The convicted druggie?

Run along dummy, there is nothing for you here.
Geez mate a little touchy aren't you. Stick to the facts and stop carrying on like a pork chop, foran was great when he was playing for us and now since he went to parra you call him damaged really, you are very shallow, I bet if he came to to manly you would welcome him, just because he is bipolar u want to kick him while he is down. Some fan you are. As for cliffy my favorite player to say he would run rings around them, maybe it is you who is on something. You are right there is nothing for me here with idiots like you manufacturing crap and not seeing things as they are.you give us Manly supporters a bad name. I hope that you did not kick TOOVEY when he left, but then again I suspect you did.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4