REASONS WHY WE LOVE MANLY

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Club Playing Culture - always has the 'Winning Mentality' and allows for the free expression of the truly gifted to play their natural game.

At least once a decade for the past 5, the Manly Supporters are treated to another history making Grand Final win. No other Team has ever held their opposition scoreless, Manly have now achieved this twice.

For we Ladies, Manly have always had an extraordinary share of 'Good Sorts' in the Playing Ranks. Matty Ballin is still the reigning 'Sexiest Man in League' and the Wolfman is 'the God of League' (Jack Elsegood you are not forgotten) :heart:

Manly Warringah the definition of Classy Winner!

Not to forget: the great BEAVER!

GO MANLY!!!!!

On ABC 702 radio the Silvertails sigh at Brookie Oval "nobody likes us and we don't care" just got a mention.

Adam Spencer (breakfast announcer) is a big Manly fan and has been running Manly stuff all morning

Compared with other 'Sydney' teams, Manly (Northern Beaches) always had the nicest beaches, prettiest scenery and nicest drives and best surf.

Hang on.... that was the 70s & 80s.

We're probably still got them but now there's other nice areas but we'll stay faithful to Manly!

6173638892_b7ff8414ac.jpg

Rugby league would be boring without Manly. We are the equivalent of the 'black hats' in all the TV westerns - painted as bad guys but secretly admired by all.
All the best feuds involve Manly, and the anti-Manly bias in the media fuels interest in the sport.
We are the Cassius Clay of rugby league. He was supposedly hated by most but no other boxer had his ability or drawing power. He sought to be unpopular, and it was a golden age for boxing.
Imagine having to watch RL if it involved all 'white hat' teams? It would just be a love-in.

Its just so gooooooood to see so many other supporters so annoyed when we win. You know it just really gets under their skin when we win and then they have nothing to come back with but made up moronic retorts.

Because the options are pretty thin.
Look at the rest of the degenerates. It's be a Manly supporter or be sub-human.

I was born, bred and delivered in Manly.

Manly are, and forever will be, my home and ONLY TEAM. There is no "next best".

We are MANLY.

End of story.

Why support Manly? Look, anyone who has been to a game at Brookie on any evening after a game, take a moment and just look at what happens. Neil Diamond cranks up, kids flood the arena and a magical transformation takes place. Why would anyone support any other team?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4