Rebecca Wilson -Absolutely irrelevant

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
This useless journalist and partner of former News heavyweight Hartigan is the most irrelevant voice in sport.

How her and big Jim Wilson are remotely related is beyond me. He is insightful, well informed and well liked.

There should be a campaign to eradicate her from the sporting landscape. How her articles get such a run is beyond me. I would have thought News would of punted her after Hartigan jumped.

Jim wilson was a schoolboy egotistical thug. I have no time for him either.

It seems that our fans are not the only ones disgruntled by Bourbon Becky. There is an online campaign going on from Sharks fans to have her dealt with for her comments on their club.

She is a law to herself and this slapper truly is irrelevant!

The Truth is that I challenge anyone to find a Rugby League article she has written that is positive about our beloved sport. She is a cancer and revels in the negative.

She demands of a sport the principles and integrity that she herself fails to uphold as an individual. Why she has a gig still after her slanderous, untruthful and incorrect post-Snake 2009 pieces, leaves me wondering if she has the DT senior management goat photos.

She could do worse than to read some of the legendary reporters and writers of our code, and use them as a template for raising and addressing what she sees as problems with Rugby League.

If she thinks that in her current prose that she is having any positive effect on League's perceived issues, then she is even more delusional than I thought.

bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
Her mere existence is an insult to the proud name of Wilson.

Car Parks, soccer balls and tennis racquets agree with you.
Not to mention Tom Hanks desert island mate

Who can forget Wilson being lost at sea...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHtgKIFoQfE
I wonder if Becky likes boats. I don't imagine there would be the same level of angst exhibited as she slowly drifted over the horizon.

Hopefully the day when people are taking photos of bourbon bottles outside their front doors and posting them on Facebook as a tribute is near.

bones said:
Hopefully the day when people are taking photos of bourbon bottles outside their front doors and posting them on Facebook as a tribute is near.

lol

bones said:
Poor Dan Murphy is the one I'd feel sorry for.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2