Rebecca Wilson vs Zorba

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
In Rebecca Wilson's column today she threatens to pursue ZtH about his leaks and dodgy behaviour every week in her column.

Talk about a suburb of glasshouses!

This should feed the forum's most popular topic despite the dodgy source.

Screenshot attached

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 171
Hey look at me! I've nothing to add except to say that wilson is missing an 'l' in the title!

woohoo

And I have about a 0% expectation the op cares and a 5% expectation they'd know how to change it anyway!

woohoohooheeheeheeheewoot snigger

Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Josh Massoud putting together a story about Tom T and background on AFL. Spoke in depth with him, met with his parents, got photos of him growing up in AFL gear. Called Wayne Cousins to organise a one on one with Tom to finish up his story. Wayne got back to him and said that Tom couldn't be interviewed as he was getting rehab so Josh let it go. (Wayne obviously spoke with Zorba). That evening (last thu) Weidler did AFL story on 9. Ultimate Journalistic backstabbing. not good form.

If you are going to leak something or cut another journalists grass, wouldn't you at least try and go with a person with some credibility. Danny Weirdler, FMD and LOL. Not sure who the biggest joke in that whole scenario is.

Danny Weirdler, everytime I see that cretin I just wince, he is the biggest cash for comment hack going around.

Josh Massoud putting together a story about Tom T and background on AFL. Spoke in depth with him, met with his parents, got photos of him growing up in AFL gear. Called Wayne Cousins to organise a one on one with Tom to finish up his story. Wayne got back to him and said that Tom couldn't be interviewed as he was getting rehab so Josh let it go. (Wayne obviously spoke with Zorba). That evening (last thu) Weidler did AFL story on 9. Ultimate Journalistic backstabbing. not good form.
Massoud & Zorba both work for Rupert & the DT has been like a Zorba PR machine. I get why he might actively favour a DT reporter, but not why he'd actively disfavour one. Internal rivalries & politics or payback for a slight??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4