Rebecca Wilson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
I must apologise to all the Manly fans. I bumped into Rebecca Wilson on Sunday at the Rugby. I was so tempted to give her a mouthful about her crap over Brett. I decided aginst it as I was with my family. As she walked away, I started kicking myself about not blasting her. I promised myself I will do it next time I see her.

I would suggest you could politely let her know that you disagree with her opinions

Anything else is lowering yourself to a level not representative of manly fans

Wow, the story here is that she actually goes to sporting events! Judging by the drivel she writes I had always assumed she had never watched sport before. Then again, we have no proof she actually watched the game. She was probably just there for free booze in a News Ltd corporate box.

MadMarcus said:
Wow, the story here is that she actually goes to sporting events! Judging by the drivel she writes I had always assumed she had never watched sport before. Then again, we have no proof she actually watched the game. She was probably just there for free booze in a News Ltd corporate box.

Perhaps she was facing the other way......you know......towards her companion

Ralphie said:
MadMarcus said:

Perhaps she was facing the other way......you know......towards her companion

No. She was by herself.

Apparently there was a short article about her in last sundays paper about her running down the roadside somewhere with a jerry can. The stupid scrag cant even keep enough petrol in her car apparently.

The Eagle said:
Ask her how it feels to put lives in danger by drink driving then what its like to be a hypocrit

you are really starting to annoy me

you are starting to post things i agree with shane

Did anyone read that crap she wrote defending Meninga and his rant, she crapped on about the biased NSW commentry during SOO, FFS the most biased commentators are fatty and wally she even reckons Rabs is biased towards NSW, if anything he goes on about how good the qld side is. This bird is on another planet.

Yeah she only surfaced to stir things up. I thought she was now a proud Victorian and loves the AFL? She has got absolutely nothing. The Telegraph has nothing.

the problem as i see it with NSW commentators is this. When fatty was a commentator he was really biased which i reckon is fine. But since then qld have rolled off a line of really incompetent commentators

Belcher is Ok, mark coyne can be ok but the rest are just terrible

They should shut the hell up and stop demanding hand outs. If and when a qld commentator comes along thats is decent enough to get a full time gig as a commentator, they will get origin automaticly as they are the best for the job

Until then ask yourself why the current crop is so hopeless. They dead set live at dreamworld

mickqld said:
Apparently there was a short article about her in last sundays paper about her running down the roadside somewhere with a jerry can. The stupid scrag cant even keep enough petrol in her car apparently.

She had plenty of petrol in her car. The jerry can was a "roadie" for her to drink on the drive home.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
Ask her how it feels to put lives in danger by drink driving then what its like to be a hypocrit

You have been doing the same ****ing thing to me!

The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
The Eagle said:

You have been doing the same f**king thing to me!
****en merkin

Is that better :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7