Rebound Factor...AGAIN!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Dont get me wrong , the Seaeagles should account for the Slimeys comfortably but....
After they got murdered against Penrith they will be playing like its life & death & also likely to have Hayne returning.
Illawarra were still fighting for credability since the Pups smashed them & the Sharks were 0 from 2 after being the better team in both their games & had a point to prove in front of a packed Shark Park!!
Keeping it real I have little doubt at full strength Manly would have snuck home in both games but fact is we are still depleted & again play a team with plenty to prove.
No excuses regarding the result, but the timing of recent opponents has definately given them extra ammo.

MK Eagle said:
Dont get me wrong , the Seaeagles should account for the Slimeys comfortably but....
After they got murdered against Penrith they will be playing like its life & death & also likely to have Hayne returning.
Illawarra were still fighting for credability since the Pups smashed them & the Sharks were 0 from 2 after being the better team in both their games & had a point to prove in front of a packed Shark Park!!
Keeping it real I have little doubt at full strength Manly would have snuck home in both games but fact is we are still depleted & again play a team with plenty to prove.
No excuses regarding the result, but the timing of recent opponents has definately given them extra ammo.

I bumped into steve Matai at the shops yesterday and he looks ready to go for parra game. He said he hoped to play.
This would give us a big plus to our game.

lovefooty said:
MK Eagle said:

I bumped into steve Matai at the shops yesterday and he looks ready to go for parra game. He said he hoped to play.

I think Earnie was saying something similar about Steve being right to go, hope the hand injury is 100% healed and he has a blinder.
Tooves has a decision to make with what happens to Whare.

lovefooty said:

Shoulder charging shoulders ftw!!!!

I'd like to have Whare on the wing. Oldfield will be targeted by Hayne (if he makes the field). Oldfield's defensive reads make me nervous.

Brissie Kid said:
What about Manly's rebound factor? Ever give that a thought after two losses?
Yeh but heres the difference -
Illawarra got smashed & bent over by pups - have we been belted in our losses ..... NO
Sharks deserved to win opening 2 games & at that point Manly had won both games against fancied opposition - the attitude showed & it was the only reason they hung on, & deserved to.
Parramatta have been a disaster & in front of a packed Parra stadium WILL turn up, & perhaps with Hayne back.
Manly have lost 2 in a row but certainly not been embarressed, in fact I,m as confident as ever in 2012 from our start, with key personal not on deck.
I hope you get the drift of my thread now. ;)

We need a strong start with hopefully a couple of early tries. The longer it remains an arm-wrestle, the more likely the Eels will start to believe they really can play after all. Squash them early, deflate them, silence the home crowd, and we are laughing the whole way home.

A big win by Manly could possibly kill off their coach. Now there's a bit of incentive for the boys.

MK Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Illawarra got smashed & bent over by pups - have we been belted in our losses ..... NO
Sharks deserved to win opening 2 games & at that point Manly had won both games against fancied opposition - the attitude showed & it was the only reason they hung on, & deserved to.
Parramatta have been a disaster & in front of a packed Parra stadium WILL turn up, & perhaps with Hayne back.
Manly have lost 2 in a row but certainly not been embarressed, in fact I,m as confident as ever in 2012 from our start, with key personal not on deck.
Gee coming out with all the excuses early aren't you? I mean to say we are in tremendous form we beat the tigers and the warriors so we are tearing it up. I'd say if no win on Saturday and questions need to be asked of Toovey

Rudi said:
MK Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
Gee coming out with all the excuses early aren't you? I mean to say we are in tremendous form we beat the tigers and the warriors so we are tearing it up. I'd say if no win on Saturday and questions need to be asked of Toovey
No need for excuses - happy with Manlys start as stated above.
Who are you to question Toovey??
Let me guess your a Dogs fan unhappy with the pathetic Newcastle game or a Slimy Eel supporter looking for a cliff.
I get your frustration Rudee.

MK Eagle said:
Rudi said:
MK Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:
No need for excuses - happy with Manlys start as stated above.
Who are you to question Toovey??
Let me guess your a Dogs fan unhappy with the pathetic Newcastle game or a Slimy Eel supporter looking for a cliff.
I get your frustration Rudee.
Yeah the fall over the line victory over the tigers what a win

• 👍
Reactions: ads
Rudi said:
MK Eagle said:
Brissie Kid said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQ7ct8p_bTM

The Eagle said:
Horrible song,thanks for the eye cancer to!

Meh, care factor: Zero. :p

I don't really care for the song either but whenever I hear that name, I think of that song and with some of the comments directed towards rudi, I thought that it may have been relevant.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4