Recruits for the 2012 Season

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What are your guy's thoughts on Aaron Woods? What I've seen of him his a good prop (high work rate which I prefer) and is young

The roosters didn't lock Tasi up for more than one season? Also JWH signed a three year deal???

Most of our guys need to deliver this year and they know it! The best part of this year is that many of the team will be playing for contracts or at least pride.

Guys like Kite, King, Rose, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart, Matt Ballin, Michael Robertson, Shane Rodney would all have to becoming closer to having their deals renewed soon????

I remember Matty Ballin signed a four year deal in 2007 and the rest would have been between 2007 - 2008 on three year deals probably besides T-Rex who was 2009.

Add to that the young guys who want to make a name for them selves and make some coin like Oldfield, Hoppa Jnr, Harrison, Robinson, Buher, Cherry Evans  etc make for an exciting year in my eyes!

mosto link said:
Snowden, Douglas and Mannah all off contract in 2012. I'd be chasing one of these guys hard.
dont rate any off em really..  if any1  mannah at 55k lol.. & thats just to be a bench forward not a starting 1.. we want forwards who played good against us made yards ..pfft snowden & douglas.. they need a few more yrs ..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1295740614[/time]

i`d take petro over any of them 3 & he is past his use by date.. but he still has more to offer than them 3..

don't forget gun toyota hooker Liam Higgins, huge things are expected of him and wouldn't be surprised Ballin leaving in 2012 if Higgins keeps progressing.

08. Jason King
09. Matt Ballin
10. Sam McKendry
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Glenn Stewart
13. Braith Anasta

14. Darcy Lussick
15. Daniel Harrison
16. George Rose
17. Liam Foran

This means letting go of Rodney, Galuvao, Kite & Cross. Maybe another frontr rower on the bench instead of Harrison. Tim Robinson?

lol anasta.. geez dnt want to see that diver in a manly jersey.. he is a deadset sook..  cost us a penalty  at a crucial stage last yr when he laid down after a fairy tap..  he`s a wanker..  i dnt knw if its because  i follow manly  & im one eyed but  i have never seen our guys ever lay down milking a penalty yet  in the last 4yrs that i can remember..

**** Anasta we dont want that pussy. The most over rated player since Ross Conlon.

I would struggle to support Manly if we signed Anasta.
Actually,Anasta, Sandow or Kurt Gidley playing for Manly would really test my loyalty.

Craig Fitzgibbon is coming back from the Uk to play for Manly next year as a replacement for Joe. 

And then in 2 years time Fitzy will be replaced by beaver who wil be old enough for Des' youth policy.

jjai link said:
lol anasta.. geez dnt want to see that diver in a manly jersey.. he is a deadset sook..  cost us a penalty  at a crucial stage last yr when he laid down after a fairy tap..  he`s a w****r..  i dnt knw if its because  i follow manly  & im one eyed but  i have never seen our guys ever lay down milking a penalty yet  in the last 4yrs that i can remember..

Yeah I think BK was playing for NSW when he did it so you are right.

Yeh we know Dessies youth policy is guys in their 30's, Anasta was just a thought. I dont know about Rodney signing a 4 or 5 year deal, i thought it was 2, with possibly an option for a 3rd.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2