Referees for state of origin 1 laughable

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Here you go people

Ben Cummins and Matt Checcin

I'm lost for words, I think there's daylight between archer and hayne then the rest.

What's the bet these two clowns directly affect the outcome of origin 1

Affirmative action. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The 2 worst refs get the big game, strange !!

Was out on the piss a month or so back and saw Shayne Hayne at a bar, arrogant is about the only way to sum him up !

Kiwi Eagle said:

Was out on the piss a month or so back and saw Shayne Hayne at a bar, arrogant is about the only way to sum him up !

Must be saving Henry Perenara for Game 2 or 3. As I shouted at him at Brookie earlier this year, reserve grade player, reserve grade ref. Still at least he is having a go and hopefully he will get better.

Good that Cummins is reffing SOO. That keeps him away from us. He really doesn't like us.

Kiwi Eagle said:

You would have to have a chip on your shoulder with a name like Shane Hayne.

TWO DOGS said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

You would have to have a chip on your shoulder with a name like Shane Hayne.

Anybody else catch Kent on the Roast last week saying how Hayne broke Mick Cronins point scoring record in bush footy.

best refs ever and we're lucky to have them both.

(in case they read this forum)

go the blues!

SOO refs dont need to be technically proficient. The secret is this.

All they have to do is keep the penalty count low by only penalising the blatantly obvious & the commentators, particularly TV, will give them an absolutely glowing endorsement.

Really no need for the games top refs at all.

I thought that seeing it was in Melbourne they would get a couple of AFL umpires. After all, isn't this all about spreading the luv in Bleak City?

The Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

I disagree, its kept me out of a job a number of times

Mate you should take that further. They can't discriminate against you because of your homosexuality these days.

Chip and Chase said:
The Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:

I disagree, its kept me out of a job a number of times

Mate you should take that further. They can't discriminate against you because of your homosexuality these days.

Actually i was referring to my skin not being as dark as those who got the job less qualified than i am

But continue your homophobic jokes,im sure Ian would love to meet you

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8