• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Trent Robinson complaining about refs in post match confence, opinions? I think he has no leg to stand considering the ref standards from the last GF. Besides they deserved all those penalties.

They have been hammered in the penalty count for 3 of the 4 games this year. It's the way they play, it will hurt them.

I thought he was great at the press conference btw.

Shayne Hayne was not refereeing tonight so naturally they did not have their inside man earning his keep.

The refs are a lottery. We did alright with the ref calls tonight. Perhaps Ben Cummins felt some level of guilt for being on the same field as Hayne last year during the Grand Final that was totally ruined.

Fair dinkum if you keep losing penalty counts here's a novel idea for you Trent. FIX YOUR DISCIPLINE.

I thought the refs were absolutely fantastic tonight. Fair and consistent all night long (except for those 2 or 3 against us of course ;)) Well done to all the officials!

Note Roosters ; Now you know how we felt. Suck it up losers.

mozgrame said:
I thought the refs were absolutely fantastic tonight. Fair and consistent all night long (except for those 2 or 3 against us of course ;)) Well done to all the officials!

Note Roosters ; Now you know how we felt. Suck it up losers.

You tell em Mozzie

http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/referee-ben-cummins-performance-was-unacceptable-says-sydney-roosters-coach-trent-robinson/story-fn2mcuj6-1226868176678

Geez Robinson is such a hypocrite, now they know how we feel from last year, its called justice but thats assuming that the refs did wrong this game which they didn't.

dowdz said:
http://m.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/referee-ben-cummins-performance-was-unacceptable-says-sydney-roosters-coach-trent-robinson/story-fn2mcuj6-1226868176678
'UNDER-strength and brave, Manly got their revenge last night with an 8-0 win in the grand final rematch but all the talk today is going to be about Trent Robinson’s post match blow up.
…He also accused the refs of “coaching” Manly and said decisions had been going against the Roosters as a club for “decades"…

For decades? ….Hahahahahahahahahah !!

“I think we had 11-2, I think it was 12-3 last week ... I think we had 12-5 round one.

Well gee Robbo why unleash a spray tonight then? Seems the Rorters have a problem every game with every referee.

The Manly coach, players & fans didn't go off after the grand final half as much as the Rorters coach and fans have gone off tonight.

So the poor Rorters are copping a bad run. But coming off a referee assisted grand final win you would think they would just cop losing a club game or two to penalties and bad calls.

Try being a Souths fan. How many times have they been done over by referees and bad calls since they last won a premiership?

But no, the Rorters cry and cry.

Tooves would have done exactly the same had the count been reversed. I'm sure Robinson had no complaints grand final day though.

Surely the comment about the Roosters being dudded for years warrants $10k?

If not, there's gotta be an investigation...

He also mentioned about players staying down to get penalties. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't insinuating that Gifty stayed down just to get a penalty- after all he took no further part in the match- maybe it was part of Tooves strategy to only use 16 players again!

StuBoot said:
He also mentioned about players staying down to get penalties. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't insinuating that Gifty stayed down just to get a penalty- after all he took no further part in the match- maybe it was part of Tooves strategy to only use 16 players again!

Didn't Foz get tackled high at one stage and went down and a chook tried to drag him up off of the ground by the scruff of the jersey and accused him of milking it?

Jethro said:
StuBoot said:

Didn't Foz get tackled high at one stage and went down and a chook tried to drag him up off of the ground by the scruff of the jersey and accused him of milking it?

yeah, i think it was his mate mitchell pearce.

Foz was done after that hit, he wasn't trying to get a penalty - just his senses back :cool:

2v must be loving that Post Match Interview from the Easts Coach :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4