Reggie the rabbit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I noticed that the Souffs mascot Reggie was at Brookvale on Sunday. I would have thought that mascots were only at home games. I've not noticed Igor and his missus and the kids at away games. Is this OK with our club that mascots from visiting teams attend our games?

That rascally wabbit was sneaking up on Igor and Ellie as well try to get a sneaky hit in.

The little girl behind me, I guess 3 or 4 years old, dressed in her Manly colours was very impressed with the rabbit.

eagles2win said:
I think Reggie is the only mascot that is allowed to do it

I wonder why!Souffs are one of the chosen teams.Anything to give them an edge.Foundation club that has trouble with performing on the big stage.They should be made to play by the same "mascot rules" as the rest.Why shouldn't the donkeys be able to bring "Buck" to all their games!That would make my daughter happy.Not me....I'd be at every Broncos bloody game then!!

ayjay007 said:
eagles2win said:
I think Reggie is the only mascot that is allowed to do it

I wonder why!Souffs are one of the chosen teams.Anything to give them an edge.Foundation club that has trouble with performing on the big stage.They should be made to play by the same "mascot rules" as the rest.Why shouldn't the donkeys be able to bring "Buck" to all their games!That would make my daughter happy.Not me....I'd be at every Broncos bloody game then!!

Gives us more reason to LOL@50uff$.

I think they are still under the illusion that they're the peoples team. When every other supporter I know has a soft spot for the 'Bluebags'

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4