• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Had a big night last night, avoided the score, and 1st thing I did this morning was watch the game, and what a way to start the morning, we are off the mark, and a good points differential has us rocketing up the table

Reasonable all round game, Newcastle were poor, but we were clinical enough to get out to the lead we should have had before dropping off a wee bit in the final 25-30mins when we could have really put them to the sword

Biggest worry for me is Watmough's form, we need to get a combo going between he and the halves, but I have no doubt a devastating performance from him will not be too far away

Glenn Stewart, don't know if I am over stating his game, but I rate that as his finest in the Manly jersey, he was absolutely outstanding and he and Lyon could be very potent out there

Great to see Tony Williams starting to really show some of the potential I saw in him a couple of years back, he is looking really confident in his play at the moment too which is great

Halves going ok but a lot of room for improvement, as expected with a couple of rookies really, kicking game has been pretty poor but defensively I doubt there will be a better pairing in the comp

Looking forward to next week, 1 of the biggest games of the season for me with all the Warriors fans giving me crap, lets hope for 40+ degrees in Brisbane this afternoon to tire them out, if we play well I don't see them threatening us too much tbh

Brisbane Forecast for Sunday
A shower or two. Light to moderate SE to NE winds.                     

Precis:      Shower or two
City:        Max 28
Bayside:      Max 27

Might have to change my mind about next weekend, thought minus Mannering and Vatuvei they would be a reasonable easy 2 points but the way they were throwing it around was a bit scary. They seldom string 2 weeks together though so that may be in our favour

I have already started flinging some S**t around Facebook which could come back to bite me haha

Back to last nights game, I must admit my viewing experience was ruined when after halftime I see Cambo's mug on the screen, will have to try and edit that out of the coverage

agreed the broncos were woeful they have been all year and they fully deserved that flogging.

It wont be an easy game next week but I expect that we will win it. We just have to watch the fullback darting around, he is a bloody good player and if Farrar stands too deep they will carve us up with short chips over the top

G'day Mark, I am based in Christchurch, was thinking of heading up to Auckland but have other stuff on this weekend unfortunately

Am thinking about possibly getting on your Gold Coast group though

No worries mate, was just going to invite you along to meet all the Lunatics but if you can't make it so be it!!

Goldie will be HUGE

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6