Reni Maitua on assault charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The Bulldogs have today suspended Maitua from all duties after he was charged with assault last night.
There has been no confirmation yet on whether it was a person, or a piece of furniture which was the victim.

Son of Sam deja vu again :p

According to The Mole, there was an out of town NRL Player also in a weekend incident :dodgy:

There was a rumour going around a while ago that Ferguson had been knocked unconcious by a bra boy in Bali.

bones said:
The Bulldogs have today suspended Maitua from all duties after he was charged with assault last night.
There has been no confirmation yet on whether it was a person, or a piece of furniture which was the victim.

Cheers Bones!! Love your work. I truly appreciate the way you are always FIRST with the news stories. You are keeping the whole site running with the up to date news, and I am grateful to you for that. ;)

Please keep up the great work mate!!

An NRL playing bra boy walked into a bar.

The bartender said why the impending suspension ?

That was the last thing the bartender remembers.

Russell Packer from Newcastle has been named as the second offender on Fox Sports News

Different incident and Police haven't charged him yet, regarding an unconscious man in the CBD:huh:

Frogz said:
Its a world cup of d1ckheads..
1 New Zealand
2.Tonga
3.Samoa

Reni Maitua played for Australia, born in Australia, has an Australian mother.

What are you getting at?

Napper said:
Frogz said:
Its a world cup of d1ckheads..
1 New Zealand
2.Tonga
3.Samoa

Reni Maitua played for Australia, born in Australia, has an Australian mother.

What are you getting at?

I assume he is getting at the fact his father is Samoan. He has played for them before.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6