Rep Selections

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
First of all congrats to all who made rep selection.

For Australia - Cherry (well deserved and Cronk must be just having sleepless nights thinking about DCE looming large)
For NZ - Hiku
For City - Buhrer, Jorge

Good time for a rest, however 1 question. Is Choc being asked to by Lozza to be exempt from City/Country or did he just not get selected? No issue if that's the case, I think the Stewarts and Choc shouldn't play City/Country, its more for the fringe players (imo) who are pushing for Origin selection, but just intrigued about Choc.

Choc should be a cert for NSW. I think snake is an outside chance, remember he was Daleys first choice last year before he got injured. The Blues need his ability to put an opposition back line under pressure on those sweeping plays because we won't get anything from our halves.

All MWSE players should declare themselves unavailable for SOO en-masse in an open letter of protest regarding refereeing, selections, 10 yr one club cap exemptions, and last year's GF Embarrassment !

Can't understand how Hayne misses out, even more so when Tate gets called in as 18th man

Is there an injury i have missed here ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can't understand how Hayne misses out, even more so when Tate gets called in as 18th man

YES. Hayne was ruled out because of a shoulder injury.

The Who said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

YES. Hayne was ruled out because of a shoulder injury.

Thanx mate that explains it then !! Haven't seen a lot of footy this year and missed that one

The New South Wales Rugby League has today selected the following players for the GIO New South Wales Under-20s Origin side set to play Queensland at Sportingbet Stadium, Penrith, on Saturday, 3rd May 2014 at 5.30pm.

NSW Under-20s: Clinton Gutherson (Sea Eagles), Jake Mamo (Knights), Sione Mata'utia (Knights), Isaah Yeo (Panthers), Alex Johnston (Rabbitohs), Mitchell Moses (Wests Tigers), Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers), Matt Lodge (Storm), Kaysa Pritchard (Eels), Jake Trbojevic (Sea Eagles), Jakiel Mariner (Roosters), Adam Elliott (Bulldogs), Jack Bird (Dragons). Interchange: Pauli Pauli (Eels), Dean Britt (Storm), Rhys Kennedy (Storm), Euan Aitken (Dragons).

These are two Teams in the media constantly - Hawks with ASADA and Seagulls with Grand Final Frequent Flyer Points.

How one prepares for a International Announcement without proof reading 36 names is beyond me :s

Surprised that he didn't mispronounce the City as Syderney, like that old git from the Olympics :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7