Reserve Grade Performances?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Quirkster

The People's Champion
Mateo has been put on the bench in Reserve Grade (you can say InTrust Super Cup all you want. It's Reserve Grade).

I haven't seen his performances recently, but that seems very worrying.

Can anyone pinpoint why his form seems to have dropped? If he felt that he was never going to get a run at first grade again because Barrett won't pick him, that would make anyone just give up.

Or has he just lost the plot?

How have our named players been doing there, if anyone would kindly inform me?

I would suggest that when you know the club doesn't want you and makes it clear you won't be picked for first grade - your performances will suffer, especially when you are at the end of your career and unlikely to score another NRL contract.

If he wants a year or two in ESL, he had better be sorting it out now, otherwise it's the end of his career I would think.

agree, always a confidence type player and the club have ensured he is not going to feel supported at all

The bloke has always had a crap attitude and work ethic.

If you believe what was said early in the season, blokes like Lawrence were told the same as Potato but he did not throw his toys out of the cot . Lawrence worked his arse off and got a spot as he deserved it.

People calling for Potato to get a run are kidding. He is a fat, lazy, unmotivated heap. TB has made the right call.

If you believe what was said early in the season, blokes like Lawrence were told the same as Potato but he did not throw his toys out of the cot . Lawrence worked his arse off and got a spot as he deserved it.

People calling for Potato to get a run are kidding. He is a fat, lazy, unmotivated heap. TB has made the right call.

True. He has always had the potential to be great but didn't live up to it.

It begs the question, then, as to why TRed (I think I got that nickname nailed) was let go.

Would it be better to have Tom Symonds or Lewis Brown in the centres?

Of course, this is me on a tantrum wanting to blame someone or something for our poor season.

Tom Symonds from two years ago - definitely, would be all over it. However, he stopped breaking the line and running gaps, so perhaps his speed had dropped off a bit. Then of course Lewis Brown also offers the versatility of playing back-up hooker, which helps.

Well one things for sure our reserve grade in 2016 have been absolute crap, there's some sheep amongst those cattle.

I watch the reserve grade when they play at Brookie - Feliti reminds me of Vave 2015 style

Apparently the guy does a lot to help the younger guys come through. Played some good footy in his career , obviously at the end now. To call him that is disrespectful anyone who plays first grade footy deserves better. Who do you play for?

Apparently the guy does a lot to help the younger guys come through. Played some good footy in his career , obviously at the end now. To call him that is disrespectful anyone who plays first grade footy deserves better. Who do you play for?

Not doubting he has played some good footy in his career. Realistically about 40 to 50 games.

Sorry to offend your sensibilities mate, but believe it or not, I don't have to be an NRL player to have an opinion on one.

I am assuming you've never, say, had a bad thing to say about a Prime Minister? Because, you know, you have never been one....

Had to ram it home, but your Leary turned out absolute rubbish,,,,what happened to him, he went backwards since he got here

Some players just don't do well off the bench. Coming on late in a game and trying to get involved or into a rhythm is difficult for some.

Horo is a good example. Most of the games he started he got raps. Most of the games he was on the bench he got bagged. Dropped ball, poor timing and trying to hard and making mistakes.

You are correct that Leary hasn't had a good year, but he has had a very disrupted season. One thing I do give him though is he always had a go. And for a Manly player that is enough for me not to call him rubbish.

Nice, Beaver.

Not doubting he has played some good footy in his career. Realistically about 40 to 50 games.

Sorry to offend your sensibilities mate, but believe it or not, I don't have to be an NRL player to have an opinion on one.

I am assuming you've never, say, had a bad thing to say about a Prime Minister? Because, you know, you have never been one....
Rugby league forum mate.bit off topic. Jog on

Some players just don't do well off the bench. Coming on late in a game and trying to get involved or into a rhythm is difficult for some.

Horo is a good example. Most of the games he started he got raps. Most of the games he was on the bench he got bagged. Dropped ball, poor timing and trying to hard and making mistakes.

You are correct that Leary hasn't had a good year, but he has had a very disrupted season. One thing I do give him though is he always had a go. And for a Manly player that is enough for me not to call him rubbish.
He had a go lol, Horo was 3 x the player, at least he had a skill set required for 1sts. Leary is a reserve grader full stop.
New retention policy, if you have a go, you can play for Manly

He had a go lol, Horo was 3 x the player, at least he had a skill set required for 1sts. Leary is a reserve grader full stop.
New retention policy, if you have a go, you can play for Manly

Well, having a go would be a prime requisite for me.

And I might tell a bloke he's not up to first grade standard.

But I wouldn't bag him or call him rubbish.

Had to ram it home, but your Leary turned out absolute rubbish,,,,what happened to him, he went backwards since he got here

Been waiting for that , he hasn't had much game time , and possibly doesn't deserve it , but getting thrown into a game in the 70th minute ( when he gets the occasional chance) isn't exactly conducive to producing your best footy.

But perhaps hasn't been performing in the Reggies to deserve it.

Oh well maybe I can't pick em all.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4