Reserve Seating for Souths Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles 78

It appears almost all sold out. Less than 10 seats. Looks like may have added a few in the Arko Stand last minute, but they will go quickly.

Hopefully selling a few General Admission tickets in advance as well.

Eagles 78 said:
It appears almost all sold out. Less than 10 seats. Looks like may have added a few in the Arko Stand last minute, but they will go quickly.

Where did you see these??

Can not see them at ticketmaster.com

bob dylan said:
Eagles 78 said:

Where did you see these??

Can not see them at ticketmaster.com

Using the Interactive seating map feature on Ticketmaster when you zoom it shows in blue what seats can be bought still. Light grey and sold out. Does not work on ipad or iphone.

Yeah mine shows Arko Stand sold out, has been all day.

If your is different let me know and I will call them.

Interactive Seat Map – had 3 tickets in the Arko Stand this morning, but that is now sold !! (probably sold quickly)

Showing 2 single seats in Western Concourse (Section WC)

Plus 4 single seats in Southern Stand Bay N & O – that's it – all reserve seating then sold out.

eaglebuzz said:
I hope GA doesn't sell out, I want to buy my tickets on the day at the gate

Trust me, after what I saw at the Sharks game as I walked to the gate, you won't want to be waiting in lines that long, then find out its sold out. Buy a membership or get the ticket now and turn up early.

I can get a free ticket at the gate. Not online.

I will be there quite early so I'm not worried about lines. Basically as long as GA doesn't sell out before Friday afternoon I'll be fine.

Can't afford a membership, I can't get to the games often enough to justify one

… and isn’t this weather forecast for Sydney just great today and the next 5 days …

Tuesday (today) - Sunny a high 23oC
Wednesday - Sunny a high 23oC
Thursday - Sunny a high 23oC (ANZAC DAY)
** FRIDAY - Sunny a high 25oC ** (GAME DAY - MANLY v's SOUTHS)
Saturday - Sunny a high 26oC
Sunday - Sunny high 27oC

Game time the temp will be like 19oC/20oC.

Just bought an extra GA ticket through Ticketmaster (which I might add is the crappiest ticketing system ever) for a mate of mine. There we're ridiculous lines out front for the Sharks game, so I can see more of the same this Friday given that rabbit supporters will have the whole day to walk across.

Why does anyone want reverse seating? You cant see a thing facing the wrong way.

Just went on Ticketmaster. Acoording to the map, Reserved Seating tickets have all been sold, with GA section going from darkest blue colour to the middle blue colour.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6