Results (so far) this weekend mean we are still in touch!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ok we are zero points BUT the top two sides are only 6 points, win on Sunday and we are still "in touch". Sadly (as we still have players out) this is a bit of a "crunch" game...lose another one and we start to drift a bit.

But one thing we have seen this weekend (so far) is you may as well get a coin, pick head or tails, and toss it to see which team you are picking in your office footy tipping comp.

God help me I am running dead set last in my own, but that's because I go for Manly and the others all go for Brisbane....I got one up on them last night but then blew it when the Roosters beat the the Eels....go figure!!

But it has to start tomorrow, maybe  Wolfie back (hope and pray) might help but Nuemann is still a BIG worry (nothing personal Shane but sadly you are just not up to 1st grade standard at this point)....and the loss of Jamie is another blow.

Fingers, toes, ears, eyes all crossed!!

In my round preview I hinted at the Dragons and the Roosters getting up, I wish i had gone with that instinct. I am still feeling a bit unsure about the Manly game though my instincts are starting to switch toward Manly

Dan without stating who, I have some good inside knowledge within the club...naturally having been heavily involved in the supporter tours these last three years I have a few people on "speed dial" as such and most are happy to talk at times. AND the word I have is that they are pretty desperate to put some points on this weekend, they realise what we are all saying on these forums (yes guys they DO read them) and I think a few are taking it a bit personally. SO I'd expect them to be "up for it" on Sunday.

I have known that some on the playing roster and in the club read the site for a while. Though I have never tempered my view. Although they are people with feelings, they are public figures and as a team they are and should be accountable for their on field actions, lets be honest, they have been less than impressive and deserve the criticism at the moment

Yes agree....I never hold back either BUT I do try and stay away from the outright defamation of character situations....for example very ken to bag Shane Nuemann (currently), feel sorry for the guy and it's not personal but sadly he's just not up to First Grade, and when the side is going poorly (as they are) he gets shown up big time.

I hope the kid has a blinder tomorrow but sadly I think he will be targetted and on what I have seen he's just not up to it!!

Still in touch? Get a grip guys. It's round four. Everyone is still in touch.

We played poorly (very poorly) against the Panthers, but we still have arguably the best roster in the competition. These guys haven't forgetten how to play rugby leauge since they got back from England.

The first steps have been taken, with the board presenting a united front (whether it was just for the media or whatever, I couldn't care less, it's better than having the battles being fought on the back page). Hopefully this filters down to the players, and we start playing as a united team as well.

I've tipped us on Sunday, and I fully expect that tip to be correct.

I hope he gets moved into centre which is his natural position and just promote youth within.

No point leaving him out on the wing to get targeted and unsettling Bailey and Orfords combination with Bailey to centre

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes agree....I never hold back either BUT I do try and stay away from the outright defamation of character situations....for example very ken to bag Shane Nuemann (currently), feel sorry for the guy and it's not personal but sadly he's just not up to First Grade, and when the side is going poorly (as they are) he gets shown up big time.

I hope the kid has a blinder tomorrow but sadly I think he will be targetted and on what I have seen he's just not up to it!!
Dan without stating who, I have some good inside knowledge within the club...naturally having been heavily involved in the supporter tours these last three years I have a few people on \"speed dial\" as such and most are happy to talk at times. AND the word I have is that they are pretty desperate to put some points on this weekend, they realise what we are all saying on these forums (yes guys they DO read them) and I think a few are taking it a bit personally. SO I'd expect them to be \"up for it\" on Sunday.

Surely they dont read the crap on here, imagine Cuthbo laughing at Ryan's YART naming him on the wing

Wheelie...you'd be surprised, I think they ALL read these forums...wouldn;t you if you were a player???

But I agree Ryan's YARTS would make for some merriment amongst them!!

willstyles link said:
...The first steps have been taken, with the board presenting a united front ...
I agree with that, that must be a boost for the team, I expect a focussed and disciplined performance (at last)

Wheelie...you'd be surprised, I think they ALL read these forums...wouldn;t you if you were a player???

But I agree Ryan's YARTS would make for some merriment amongst them!!

I guess it  hard to ignore especially if you had a blinder on the weekend - nothing like a few pats on the back.  However if I was Neumman I would have turned off my PC last week.

If the guys actually read these forums then Brett will surely contact me soon. This makes me feel a whole lot better, lol.

If you're reading this forum guys, Hi Brett, David, Shane, Michael, Michael B, Jamie, Steve, Chris, Matt, Glenn, Anthony, Glen H, Brent, Josh, Matt B, Jason, Adam, Heath, Shane R and big Georgie.

BTW Pull you finger out! LOL

Just watching the tigers v panthers game.  How on earth did we lose to these fools?  Very disappointing.

DSM5 link said:
Just watching the tigers v panthers game.  How on earth did we lose to these fools?  Very disappointing.

Seriously we must be able to beat the Tigers by plenty next week - stop Farrah and they have nothing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6