Results tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ceagle

Bencher
Hoping for Dogs and Panthers win tonight, and also for the Tigers and Eels to win tomorrow. If these results go our way we have a chance of getting into the top 4 by the end of the next round.

Hoping for Dogs and Panthers win tonight, and also for the Tigers and Eels to win tomorrow. If these results go our way we have a chance of getting into the top 4 by the end of the next round.

Ceagle said:

Dogs maybe....but after the bashing they got last week I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bounce back.

Panthers....little chance but you can always hope.

Tigers....Souffs without GI....you never know.

Eels sans Hayne......they'll be lucky to get within 20.

Ceagle said:

Dogs maybe....but after the bashing they got last week I wouldn't be surprised if they don't bounce back.

Panthers....little chance but you can always hope.

Tigers....Souffs without GI....you never know.

Eels sans Hayne......they'll be lucky to get within 20.

Only 1 result matters tonight and for the next 5 weeks. We have to win every game.

Gallen and Carney are late withdrawals for Cronulla, which doesn't help my tips but certainly helps the 'Riff. I also think the Berries will suffer from the 'Manly Effect' which has stuffed the Scum. The 'Boys to win that one.

Gallen and Carney are late withdrawals for Cronulla, which doesn't help my tips but certainly helps the 'Riff. I also think the Berries will suffer from the 'Manly Effect' which has stuffed the Scum. The 'Boys to win that one.

mickqld said:
Only 1 result matters tonight and for the next 5 weeks. We have to win every game.

Exactly.
And I'm spiteful, so I still want the Dogs to lose every week, regardless of the impact it has on us. I'm pretty confident the Cowboys will capitalise on the softening up we gave the Dogs last week and come up with the win. The Cowboys are a very underrated team.

mickqld said:

Exactly.
And I'm spiteful, so I still want the Dogs to lose every week, regardless of the impact it has on us. I'm pretty confident the Cowboys will capitalise on the softening up we gave the Dogs last week and come up with the win. The Cowboys are a very underrated team.

Would love to see Cowboys win tonight but there record in Sydney is shocking, they leak to many points and the Dogs defence is alot better than the Tigers last Monday but always hopeful. But both are top 4 so either losing is good for us to catch

Would love to see Cowboys win tonight but there record in Sydney is shocking, they leak to many points and the Dogs defence is alot better than the Tigers last Monday but always hopeful. But both are top 4 so either losing is good for us to catch

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Is it just me or are the dogs blessed..

They have little attack other than kicking high to centres or wingers..

They don't have to worry about being back 10 meters in defense, particularly on the fifth tackle.

They can lay in the ruck for as long as they like.

Anyway happy to see them keep winning so they can bow out like the storm and the Tigpies do just about every year.

Is it just me or are the dogs blessed..

They have little attack other than kicking high to centres or wingers..

They don't have to worry about being back 10 meters in defense, particularly on the fifth tackle.

They can lay in the ruck for as long as they like.

Anyway happy to see them keep winning so they can bow out like the storm and the Tigpies do just about every year.

Teams are going to have to catch on to the Bulldogs always kicking to Inu and Perret every attacking set in the 20,

Teams are going to have to catch on to the Bulldogs always kicking to Inu and Perret every attacking set in the 20,

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4