Reverse the result

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
With Finch coming out to say Clarke got the obstruction call on Friday night wrong, what is to stop the NRL overturning the result and giving the game to the Bulldogs?  It was the last play of the game.

If they can take two points of the Bulldogs for having 14 players on the field, surely they can right a wrong in Friday's game.

Impossible, there were refereeing mistakes throughout the entire match that influenced proceedings. Can't really separate a mistake in the 80th minute meaning more than 1 in the 37th

Hornby was pulled up when he was running away for a certain try in the first half, ref thought it was a double knock on, replays didn't prove much, add 4 points to the Dragons score.

There is a good case that the Idris try before was not a try. Great take but as he came down he put the ball before the line and then had a second go.

That last decision was one of the worst I have ever seen but I don't think results can be overturned for reasons given above.

Matabele link said:
It's cut and dried when it's the last play of the game.

And it is cut and dried that other errors during the game contributed to the game being in that situation as well mate

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=180399.msg223254#msg223254 date=1242541877]
It's cut and dried when it's the last play of the game.

And it is cut and dried that other errors during the game contributed to the game being in that situation as well mate
[/quote]  Not so, as the direction of the game would have been altered.  Not the case with a last play decision.

Thanx for making my point for me mata

The direction of the game is altered by mistakes throughout the 80mins, just the way it goes. If a call was different in the 1st half maybe the Dragons lead by 10 going into the final minute

Let's go back and take the three tries from the 95 grand final away from the Dogs, send McDougall off in the 97 Grand Final and also take away Manly's win over Parra on the 7th tackle in 78.

the call was consistent with what has been done throughout the year, it was the right call and finch is a weak dog.

Fulton link said:
the call was consistent with what has been done throughout the year, it was the right call and finch is a weak dog.

Consistent? That is the problem there is no consistency.

It has thus far cost me my perfect round!!!!

Matabele link said:
You tipped the Cowgirls?  To quote Phil Gould.  \"Wow\".

I rushed my tips through last monday with the intention to change them. I never got around to changing them :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6