Riccardi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
and some people hear were worried about our depth, I'm more concerned about salary cap cheats (imo) stealing our players

He is a halfback,Des,Toovs,Monaghan and others have played hooker just as well,he wont be the exception to the rule

If he is a halfback then what makes some of you think he would be willing to change his position and stick his head in a scrum? If he has the talent that some of you say he has then I can't see him agreeing to play hooker just to stay with us.

Talented halfbacks are a rare commodity. Manly will need to decide who they want at halfback rather than them dictating to Riccardi what position he should play. It's a nice position to be in until we have to let someone go.

Does he want to play FG or not? its not where you want to play,its where you get on the field

Ask Mona's he left to play halfback
Guess what his playing now? :)

Monas was at a crossroads. He had been playing FG for a while. Besides, how many offers did he get from other clubs to be their number 7? If Riccardi is as talented as people on here are saying then other clubs will be knocking the door down to get him as a halfback - not a hooker, and not a 5/8.

If he has spent most of his playing career developing into a talented halfback he'll get a gig at halback in first grade at any number of clubs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6