Rich!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
What a Hypocrite! Turn it up Locky! No Fairy tail for you!

http://www.nrl.com/stuarts-origin-plea-unlikely/tabid/10874/newsid/63361/default.aspx

Where's the hypocracy Rayray? Lockyer says it's up to the clubs, and I agree. I'm sure all the clubs would agree, especially those that need the players back, and that includes us.

Lockyer said decisions on player availability were not Stuart's to make.

"It's probably not up to Ricky whether players stand down, it's more a club thing," Lockyer said.

"You can understand Ricky's logic, he's got them playing well and he wants them to put their state before their club.

"But I think the clubs have the right to play them first."

This last line he attempts to excuse the fact that he has missed games for the broncos and put his state ahead of his club and yet he hopes the Blues platers don't do likewise..

I'm not saying Anthony Griffin didn't have his role in 'standing down his rep players' but it's also well known that Locky is allowed to over rule the situation if he found it necessary. Many other examples through out his great career have proven that his Bias opinion airs that hypocrsy..

He is soon to be the most capped player ever, and no-one here can seriously be suggesting he has let the broncos down, so I don't know where the anger is coming from.

Yes he has stood down a few times before and after SOO, but at his age such that's fine, and its his decision, in concert with his club coach which it should be, not the SOO coach.

My Blue Blood was still pumping adrenalin through me and affecting my ability to spell :p Although i maintain a less dramatic point that Locky doesn't really have a place to say or comment on what the Blues team and players decide to do in their preparation for game 3. Legend or not he's still the opposition/enemy.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8