Richard Crabb's Diary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
[b:415e209cbb]25 February 2005[/b:415e209cbb]

Well, it’s been a very busy week and I really haven’t had time to sit down and commit my thoughts to paper. But here we are in Kiama and I have a little window of opportunity to reflect on the week it has been.

Woke up last Sunday really sore after the game against the Tigers but we had a really good recovery session and that seemed to deal with most of bumps and bruises. All of the boys pulled up well after the game and there were no real injury problems.

It was a huge thrill to get named in the starting line-up on Tuesday. Des told me that he wants to have a good look at how I go and that he realises I was heavily marked last week. He’s told me to go chasing the ball a little and also to concentrate in defence – to remember that the lines and angles players will run at me will still be different from what I’ve known before.

But I’m happy to get a start and I really need to make the most of it. I think Hicks is a cert for one position so it really develops into a fight between Steppa, Alberts and me for the other spot. We all get on really well but you can tell that we all have our eye on the one spot so it can get a little tense.

Thursday was an interesting day. Hoppa and Kylie turned up in their traditional Tongan garb (skirts) and Hoppa’s mum turned up with her famed tropical punch. We washed it all down with kava which, in my estimation was very little different to drinking out of the sink after a big post-dinner wash up. There was some bloke with a strange name and a viking hat on his head eying us out too. Looked like he was having a really good perv at Hoppa and Chad. Apparently he’s a writer but I must say I was unsettled by his apparent interest in our physiques.

We’ve had a good day in Kiama doing a few coaching sessions with the school kids. The big buzz today was Kingy signing a new contract and he looks revved up for a big one tomorrow. We all are actually. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were that way inclined Dickie

lol

Joking aside thanks for keeping us in the loop.

I wish you all the best, and is you score can we get a go AE!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2