Richie Fa'aoso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How tough must it be for the opposition when you have Lawrence running hard and getting tough metres and Kite doing his usual, you handle them and then get Richie, King and Joe coming at you. It's relentless

Yeah he's a damaging runner and he's tackles sting. A great man to come off the bench. I think once Gifty is back Buhrer might not make the 17.

Shaping as a cult figure already. He must've spent some time with Stevie in the off-season. Love his work(and the elbow to the back of the head of Tolman!):)

True KE, how good has the recruiting been? Truly, who would have thought the "cheapies" signings would turn out so dominant!!!and T-Rex at 650k

He'd be one of the hardest blokes to tackle.

Before he came to us, I'd never really taken much notice of him.

On Buhrer, it may be his ability to play hooker or in the backs that saves his bench spot.

And She-Rex......you're just embarrassing yourself now son. The Dogs fans will lynch him if he's not careful.

Darren said:
True KE, how good has the recruiting been? Truly, who would have thought the "cheapies" signings would turn out so dominant!!!and T-Rex at 650k

I had no idea at all about Lawrence, expected nothing from him tbh. Horo I knew was a great pick up, he is a good player. Symonds, couldn't believe our luck when we got him !! Injury free he can be playing Origin in a couple of years, that's how high I rate him

Kiwi Eagle said:
How tough must it be for the opposition when you have Lawrence running hard and getting tough metres and Kite doing his usual, you handle them and then get Richie, King and Joe coming at you. It's relentless

This is a pack of forwards who can win a Grand Final, remember we have Gifty to come back

HOW GOOD ARE WE LOOKING!!!!

Keep up the good work Richie, you're doing the maroon & white jersey proud.

Fa'aoso has been this good for a fair while. I remember a couple of years ago when we were giving the Knights a nice hard spanking at Gosford he was about the only player of theirs who looked dangerous.

It's something (tbh) des was also very good at: maximising the value out of mid- or late-career players who didn't make it to superstar type status. But this year it's looking more like a main strategy than a bonus.

You can do this when you have the core quality and experience, like we got. And that should be around for a couple more seasons at least.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2