Richie out with broken neck

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Richie

Any news on the weapon ? Not a good look on the stretcher off to hospital last night.

I'm hoping that it was just precautionary, we really need him next week. More importantly he deserves to be there and win a premiership that will actually mean something to him. Fingers crossed he is alright.

RE: Richie

Continuous call team news is that scans cleared Richie from any serious injury .

Sisa Waqa played the week after he landed heavily on his head without bracing himself. Hopefully Richie pulls through ok too.

Richie needs to seriously consider whether he should keep playing next year. I'm really worried about something serious happening to this guy.

I thought he looked worse when he got knocked out in the roosters game. However he is a bit of a worry, just the kind of player he is, no fear regardless of the consequences

He got up and played on for a number of minutes after he got hurt. Then they took him to hospital. He might be too brave for his own good.

I hope whatever happens he does what is right for him and his health.

If that means he doesn't play this week (as devastating as it might be to miss the GF) then I hope that's what happens.

We all want you fit and healthy Richie.

Justin Horo 8h
‏@JustHoro
Got about 3hrs sleep last night n couldn't be happier! Thoughts r with uncle fuss still haven't got word back how he pulled up #birdgang

Maybe we have to wait till Monday, but it would ease a lot of Fans' angst, if the Club could issue an update on Richie :angel:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4