RIcketty Stuart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given the likes of will hoppa, Norman, Gareth hock and lee mossop he must get results next year.
How did horo, tafua, buhrer and wolfy not end up in firsts for them it is totally a joke out big gain.

Ricky has succeeded in putting his stamp on Parra and he has instilled his "culture" to a man. Money well spent by Parra. Hope that team of '83 enjoyed sucking that up.......karma, albeit 30 years late.

I think you are right. He does have a plan. For 2015 or whatever? But what about now? Manly have a plan for now, 2013. And I recon we gunna win this whole damn competition!

Now what's scary, I believe his name was mentioned when Dessy flew the coup.

I know I suffered palpitations at the thought back then!!!

I wonder what Sticky Stuart said this time at the post match conference, something on the lines of "I prefer that loss tonight than fluking a win because we had a dig tonight"?

Until ricky admits to himself that he is not cut out to being a coach, it will kill him

I still cannot believe that the general commentators are saying that Ricky is a good coach! Just in general conversation in radio interviews the general players have believed it. Ricky has sucked everyone in!

Are they too close to him?
Are we the only ones to see (perhaps from a distance) that as a coach, he is friggin' hopeless!

Roosters
Cronulla
Australia
NSW, and now...
Parramatta

His credentials are on the wall!

"Getting the passion back in the jersey"

"Playing for your mate"

^^^^ classic Ricky Stuart lines that inevitably yield awful results.

Ricky Stuart - ''Our efforts were there but some individual errors compounded into a whole weight of possession going Manly's way and you can't afford to do that with the type of team they've got,'' Stuart said. ''It should've at least been six-all at half-time, we could've been ahead at half-time.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/silly-errors-give-stuart-terrors-20130803-2r6q1.html#ixzz2awWSPHsw

"It should Six all at halftime" what game where you watching Ricky.

God said:
Ricky Stuart - ''Our efforts were there but some individual errors compounded into a whole weight of possession going Manly's way and you can't afford to do that with the type of team they've got,'' Stuart said. ''It should've at least been six-all at half-time, we could've been ahead at half-time.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/silly-errors-give-stuart-terrors-20130803-2r6q1.html#ixzz2awWSPHsw

"It should Six all at halftime" what game where you watching Ricky.
Any truth to the rumour Parras new sponsor is Sandoz Laboratories?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2