Ricky Stuart quits Sharks.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Ricky Stuart quit the Sharks today handing the job to Flanagan.
Stuart made the decision at half time in the game against Manly,
Sharks chairman Damian Irvine accepted his resignation On Monday afternoon. 

That is twice now that he quit after being embarrassed by Manly 1st  at the Roosters and now at the Sharks.

Well done Ricky, one of the great coaches.

He sure has an eye for for talent he might get a job as a recruitment officer for a team.  There was a list of the excellent talent he had signed for the Sharks in the Telegraph yesterday  including Cuthbo, Rene Matua, Dean Collis, John Morris and many others.

Ricky you are a Wanker of the highest calibre, and now we can put you in a select group desserters like SBW.

I wonder...if Des Hasler was on the market, would The Sharks take him? I think people who have been questioning and criticising him of late should do well to consider a question like that.

Ryan link said:
I wonder...if Des Hasler was on the market, would The Sharks take him? I think people who have been questioning and criticising him of late should do well to consider a question like that.

Well i haven't heard des has resigned with us and his contract is up soon.

Who would to go to the Sharks - that position will end the career of anyone.

I hate Ricky but that club as a whole should be removed from the NRL because of its pi$$ poor efforts over the years both on and off the field.

So who is going to make the big sign

Manly - Coach killers

Anderson
Stuart
You're next......

hahaha

The Sharks might now get a coach who can actually coach.

blitzkrieg link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=184163.msg276714#msg276714 date=1279591306]
So who is going to make the big sign

Manly - Coach killers

Anderson
Stuart
You're next......

hahaha

This weekend would be a nice debut for it as well.....
[/quote]

Dont forget Fitler

Someone going to the game, please please please make that sign and hold it up.....silvertails.net down the bottom wouldn't hurt

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8